Orange Bud

i got it from rennegade juggling for about 550dollars…im not sure, but i think the price was sumthing like that…

ok well im getting a Devil then lol:o

yeah the only thing that is different between the orange bud and the devil is the wheel and cranks and the seat i think…
but the devil is still good too…

im just gonna put the street cranks on the devil, i dont think that will make it cost tat mush more…i hope

probably wouldnt make it cost that much more…

Get this.
I think the street cranks are about 40 bucks more. I think the street cranks are about $120 (don’t know where I got that so it might be wrong) and the trials cranks are $80 from renegade.

I hope i get to go to Moab next year.

That was random/out of place. :roll_eyes:

There is a bunch of posts about moab earlier on in this thread.

i like my street cranks…they are holding up really good…
the only complaint i could make is that since they have a round edge sometimes my ankle hits the round edge on the end of the cranks and i have bashed my ankle open pretty good because of it…
they make goin fast easy though because they are 135s…

can i just mention that between an orange bud and a devil, there is the street cranks, and there is also the un-drilled rim.

The seat between the devil and street uni’s is just the cover.

For the extra price i dont think the street koxx uni’s are worth it. Better off paying the extra $40 for the street cranks if you want them and stick them on a normal devil.

thats what im doin!

With the street uni’s you are also getting the “street” paint job… It is a Koxx right, half the reason to buy a koxx uni is to not have a blue alu KH right? you can custom build yer uni from renegade. Get what you like or dont like, from type and color of rim, to the color of yer seat post clamp. Aslo the Koxx street also now comes with the pitfighter seatpost. another reason to spend the extra ching. solid rim, street cranks, fancy paint, stonger seatpost. Its not more for no reason.

remind me if im wrong but is the un drilled rim stronger the drilled rim…
I would personally like a stronger rim than having one that weighs an ounce or two less than stronger one
and renegade will do the custom build with you too, when i bought my orange bud the only thing i didnt get was the pit fighter seat post…
but yeah you can stick the street cranks on a devil…
the street cranks are lighter too so you would cut an extra 40grams off of the devil wich is 1.41095 oz…
whatever floats your boat to make your custom koxx uni, go for it…

i jsut emailed renegade and they eithere misunderstood me or they dont charge extra for the undrilled rim heres what thery said:

you are correct the undrilled rim dose not cost any more than the drilled. If yer gonna be doing big drops go Id go with the solid, If yer gonna be doing more big hops go with the drilled.

the difference between the two rims is 4.05650 oz
its not that much…i went with the solid rim though cuse i wanted the strength…

If you are going to do big drops then you shouldn’t have street cranks.

Very true, the street cranks can bend. Tho I think it very much depends on yer weight. I have been riding the street cranks for 8 months about, will take on 6 foot drops and hop 6-8 sets quite often, no bend. I am a wopping 125 pounds. and I make extra sure to roll out of everythingthing.

so these cranks wont hold up well doing any sets that are to big?

i weigh 145 and was planing on like 4-5 maybe the occasonal 6 set will they hold up well?