Onebrella productions presents "EVOLUTION"

I will be buying it.

I think the fact that it is unknowns but that I have seen what Anthony, Bryan and Justin are capable means that they would put similar riders in their video, to that effect I think it will be a damn good video.

Althouhg I think that as a trailer you shouldn’t have much riding in it, or at least don’t need much riding, I did think that the wakeboarding was a bit of a take away for me. Felt like you needed to fill up some space in it.

Still I think its certainly a good teaser, It kept me wanting more and made me curious about the upcoming release. A teaser isn’t supposed to be a movie in its own its supposed to remind you that a movie is coming out soon.

I think a teaser should go about the length it did, have a few natural shots, not the majority of it, maybe one fall, you don’t want to show your people as bad riders, and the rest about at a 33% difficulty of the clips you have of them. So it’s not their best, but a third of their best (not the amount of clips, the skill level). And about 2 or so for each rider. (Mine doesn’t really follow this, remember, I hardly have any footage at all. haha)

-Shaun Johanneson

I cant wait to see the full vid

good luck
David

Dang, everyone is complaining about how little ridding there in the teaser, it sounds pathetic to me.

Anyways, I cant wait for the video to come out, I will be buying it. I think the teaser was great, it definitely teased everyone, so it did its job.

I cant wait!

exactly.

haha Ive replayed it 5 times just to watch myself fall on my face:) . Evolutions gonna be awesome.

Why was there a person hoping a 4 set?

Ah I wish I was in the trailer …I think it was a good enough trailer…but yea… I think justin did a good job tho… especially with the closing clip… too funny

nice wreck bryan. I think there should have been less falls and more completions. Still good though, I can’t wait to see it. I will probably buy it too.

Harsh, but agreed. I’m sure there will be more riding in the video than in the teaser, and I’d really like to see Bryan’s new stuff. ‘unknowns’ doing street is fine by me, since everybody has to start that way. I didn’t know half the people who starred in Defect until I watched it five times. I might buy it, but not before I get some reviews.

hey guys,im pretty sure he made this to just give you hints about what was going to be in it, like the backward 360 5, the curved ledge and that giant stair ledge. The dvd should be sweet…

+1

i loved the faceplant!

ill make a better one you winers, haha,

well i tried something different and i guess the subtle approach didnt go over very well, sorry guys…

ill spice it up

jkohse

Ha, it’s cool. Just put in a slow mo of Bryans crash! :slight_smile:

And put Max in it too, before he breaks something…

lolololol

I see all these peoplke talking S*** about evolution and bad mouthing Justin’s trailer and yet I don’t see any of you making DVD’s so keep it to yourself. Justin has put a h*** of a lot of effort into this DVD so if you don’t like it shove it.

Sorry,
Sean