One Wheel?

Yes! One wheel! I mean how weird am I! Only having one wheel, bet you don’t see many one wheeled bikes or, as some people like to call them “unicycles”, around here do ya?

hahah funny. yeah… anyway since I made this video I have become a lot better, I can wheel walk, start to one footed wheel walk… umm and I can ride an ultimate. XD

Anyway, enjoy?

Pretty cool. When did you start riding? And what good does the top wheel on your 4 and 2 wheelers do? I’d like to see some footage of the ultimate wheel and the wwing soon!

1. Thanks for saying its pretty cool XD 2. Id say i started riding just under 2 years ago but only been seriously riding a lot for five weeks, 3. The top wheel? Well it makes me look good of course xD 4. Great to know you want another video, i shall do it soon XD … soonish…

nice,i’ve never seen a 4 wheeled uni before!
Neither a double 12’’ one.Nice.

Work up on freestyle,I like you uni.

Same Uni as yours? :smiley:

I loved your video, I’ll be trying some of those tricks for my next video (hopefully)

The top wheel gives the appearance of an even number wheeled giraffe with the ease o riding a odd numbered one pretty much.

Thats pretty sweet, I’ve never seen a four wheeled uni before.

No,Different colors:D

Blue is better :smiley:

You weren’t even riding one wheel a good portion of the time.
How dissapointing

[QUOTE=SamGoodburn;1128226]
Yes! One wheel! I mean how weird am I! Only having one wheel, bet you don’t see many one wheeled bikes or, as some people like to call them “unicycles”, around here do ya?

[QUOTE]

Ha yeah never seen any unicycles on a unicyclist forum.
I thought the different combos of wheels was pretty cool.

damn… there was a lot more normal unicycle footage before I edited…i decided on name before that… so … :roll_eyes: