gday

check it out y’all.

onewheel addiction trailer is up and for your downloading pleasure at

oz extreme unicycling

gimme feedback

i hate computers

cheers

tomsey!!!

this video should be in everyone’s video collection.

(up there next to UNiVERsE 2 and ONE TYRED GUY)

australias best

I just downloaded your video and now your website gives this error: “The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. Visit our help area for more information.”

Time to get your own host boys. That sucks.

F**k*n hell!!!

i tried so hard…

gimme an alternative and ill do it

anyone… whats goin on with unicyclist.com gallery?

tomsey

ill fix it as soon as i figure out how…

Yeah, you probably won’t be able to fix anything on geocities, unless you start paying. Hopefully somebody else will help you out with the unicyclist gallery.

That last grind in the trailer looks pretty sweet though. Wow!

Mirrors?

How big is the trailer? If I can get my hands on it, I might be able to mirror it on my site.

I’ll buy it if you can ship to the US. It looks like it would be pretty cool. Just put it out like in october, so i can buy it. Im broke cause i have to buy a new wheeset and pay for the Muni Weekend.

I know it wouldnt be all that fast but what would you guys think of using bittorrent in a situation like this?

It’s 1 meg.

aww, 1 meg? Ill stick it in my gallery if you like, tomsey. I just tried my gallery out and its working fine. You can get ahold of me on Aol Instant Messenger at mango8chicken. I got MSN too somewhere :roll_eyes: . If you need to use that, lemme know here.

Is that the trailer you sent me? If so I’ll stick it in my gallery.

Andrew

Can someone e-mail to me? I still can’t get it :frowning:

I’ve put the video in my Monster gallery. Y’all should be able to download it now without blowing the GeoCities bandwidth limits.

so geocities is weak… i got that…

now who knows how to get my web page onto the unicyclist.com server?

or how i open up a unicyclist.com gallery?

i can do this now as i have cable to use for a while

who wants me to mail it?

thanks john…

now ill just change the adress of the hyperlink

crisis over

tomsey

thanks john…

when it comes out, can you ship to the united states of fat lame america?

I’ve tried getting both the muni weekend site (many months ago) and www.unicycle.2ya.com to run through unicyclist.com but it doesn’t seem to work.

Andrew

I don’t think it’s possible right now for new accounts due to a problem that Gilby says that he has on his “to do” list. I think it’s related to the email problem because I haven’t been able to get into my unicyclist.com email nor get the web hosting to work since I registered (a year ago).