one wheel addiction in the UK??

ok the title speaks for itself i guess, but just to be clear dose anybody know when we brits can get our grubby mits on the best thing to come out of Oz since neighbourghs???

thanks

the juggler

There’s probably an easier option but you could surely get Gary of unicycles.com.au to send you a copy. Email him if you’re interested.

What episode of neighbours are you Brits up to? :wink: When we visited England about 10 years ago, that’s what everyone was asking us, “What’s happening in neighbours?” :slight_smile:

Andrew

Re: one wheel addiction in the UK??

“andrew_carter” <andrew_carter@NoEmail.Message.Poster.at.Unicyclist.com>
wrote in message
news:andrew_carter.1n1g80@NoEmail.Message.Poster.at.Unicyclist.com
>
> There’s probably an easier option but you could surely get Gary of
> unicycles.com.au to send you a copy. Email him if you’re interested.
>
> What episode of neighbours are you Brits up to? :wink: When we visited
> England about 10 years ago, that’s what everyone was asking us, “What’s
> happening in neighbours?” :slight_smile:
>

Most of us have being praying fervently for years that the next script will
feature the entire set and cast being caught in a colossal bush fire.

Muniuni

Roland and Petra <http://einradladen.net/catalog/default.php> ship worldwide. You have to check whether shipping costs to UK are ok for you.

j.

Re: Re: one wheel addiction in the UK??

But then we’ll never get to see Izzy’s terrible secrets finally revealed to Carl, or see Paul Robinson get his revenge on the town…and see if Stu finally gets his vision back! :wink:

OWA UK

Aye, man. Municycle.com will send you a copy. I’m in UK and got it from them, right enough I got it in Germany while at GMTW, but they’ll post it to you no bother. They were gonna post it to me if I didn’t make it to GMTW.

Andrew, go easy on the Neighbours stories, man! Some of us don’t wanna know what’s going to happen, you already gave us some clues as to what might happen. SSsshhhhhhh!

The one I watched this afternoon:
Paul was invited for tea with Davids wife, then stared at a photo of her in his car afterwards,
Boyd went to get a job in a gym,
Paul offered Izzy money for her venture and Carl went off the nut at him for it,
And probably some other tedious stuff.

T.

but will a DVD from Germany work on our UK DVD players in zone 2

Most DVD players in the UK nowadays will play DVD’s from all regions, though I doubt One Wheel Addiction is region encoded anyway as there is no need for it to be.

region code= 0

no region code in other words, plays everywhere, xcept on NTSC systems.