One Mile Medal

After 100 miles you should get a perineum award.

You could put something like this: O–(One Mile Ride)–O in your signature.

O--(One Mile Ride)--O

Rick Bissell’s “New” IUF Skill Levels

http://www.unicycling.com/iuf/levels.htm :smiley:

(Level 3, I am)

New Lower Standards!

Hey, the levels just got easier! :stuck_out_tongue:

Julia B is passing out digital bracelets everyone!

That is how we show our true colors on this forum :stuck_out_tongue:

All the cool people have bits of colored text in their sigs. :stuck_out_tongue:

Only one clue to my lack of coolness :sunglasses:

I think that 1 mile is understandable enough. Most people know how much it is more or less. Otherwise we can use the exact value :wink: “I’ve completed 1,609344 km ride” sounds freaky :slight_smile:

1 mile is 840 revolutions for a 24" tire.
1 mile is 1010 revolutions for a 20" tire.

So I intend to layout a course one tenth of a mile in the vacant building I practice in.
(My current course layout is .07 mi (408 ft) approx.)

I was surprised to find out that the wheel size is actually the outside
diameter of the tire on both of our Torker LX unicycles.

What would I get for the 15 miler I’m planning for this weekend (on a 24")? :stuck_out_tongue:

I think anyone that could ride over a million kilometers should definitely get a medal of pinocchionium :wink:

Wheel size is referred to by the outside diameter of the inflated tire. Actual “wheel size” thus varies slightly by tire (size). Should you want to geek out on the subject here’s a good link…

There has been a Tire conversation on another thread (fav mount 29")… 700c, 28", & 29" tires all fit on the same diameter rim but the tires are of a different “fatness”.

Here…

15.jpg

O–(15 Mile Ride)–O

O--(15 Mile Ride)--O

That’s Beautiful Julia! :smiley:

Can I have one that is symmetrical? :stuck_out_tongue:

Is this what you mean by symmetrical? Guys they’re easy to make, just pick different colors for each letter and then click "Wrap

tags around selected text" (symbol looks like this:<>) to put it in the scrolly bar thing.

O--(One Mile Ride)--O

```html
O--(One Mile Ride)--O

God, I really wish there was a video of someone hand walking on an ultimate wheel, but not enough to Google it and feel very, very gullible.

Did you know that Gullible is not in the dictionary?

I completed my first mile today, after my 25+ year hiatus from the uni…
Let me tell ya, a mile on an 18" wheel, duct tape seat, and REALLY long cranks, carring 1/2 a gallon of milk in a back pack will kill a man of 40 who used to smoke 2 1/2 packs a day only 4 years ago! :astonished:
Thinking I could have walked it faster

That’s only for blue people - only awarded to long distance naked unicyclists in the depths of a Scottish winter :smiley: