One foot gliding?

Sorry for posting so much for those of you who are getting sick of my posts, but this is the last one for a while. Has anyone ever done gliding with one foot extended? I’d love to see any photos or videos if they exist.

Thanks,
Andrew

Yes it happens, Ill get a vid tommarrow. I better start making a list…

Thanks again Max. While you’re at it, do a 540 uni-spin to standup wheel walk (all in one move of course) :).

Andrew

Re: One foot gliding?

On Sun, 9 Mar 2003 00:57:36 -0600, andrew_carter
<andrew_carter.k0hqn@timelimit.unicyclist.com> wrote:

>Sorry for posting so much for those of you who are getting sick of my
>posts,
Post on, I’m reading. And counting for the 2003 stats page; you’re
coming off quite well so far :slight_smile:

>but this is the last one for a while.
A while of 68 minutes to be precise. Another :slight_smile:

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict

"Three dog night (attributed to Australian Aborigines) came about because on especially cold nights these nomadic people needed three dogs (dingos, actually) to keep from freezing. "

I’m enjoying your enthusiasm, Andrew, so keep it up!

:slight_smile: I forgot about the stats page. Great work on the two you’ve done so far. It’s really interesting seeing all those comparisons. I particularly liked the thing that compared the newsgroup to unicyclist.com or whatever it was. We all really appreciate it.

Ahh, yes. I noticed that little error but didn’t bother correcting it…I meant my last new thread for a while. I was just getting so excited yesterday with all the new freestyle things I’d been trying out.

Well thank you! I’ve been really enjoying reading your posts too.

Andrew

“andrew_carter” <andrew_carter.k0hqn@timelimit.unicyclist.com> wrote in
message news:andrew_carter.k0hqn@timelimit.unicyclist.com
>
> Sorry for posting so much for those of you who are getting sick of my
> posts, but this is the last one for a while. Has anyone ever done
> gliding with one foot extended? I’d love to see any photos or videos if
> they exist.

That’s the only way I know how to glide - been doing it that way for 18
years (old skool).
If Max doesn’t get you one I’ll try to stagger out there and do one :slight_smile:

David Winston

[QUOTE Originally posted by andrew_carter]

Sorry for posting so much for those of you who are getting sick of my posts, but this is the last one for a while.

I’m not sick of your posts Andrew, It’s very Interesting & Funny. Although your Pictures are amazing. I haven’t done gliding on one foot yet but I will get around it soon or even one day if I’m not busy. Only my dog doesn’t snap at my unicycle. I’ll have to put him in inside when he’s asleep or what.
David. :slight_smile:

yes, i do the glide with

I can do it too, it’s not difficult if you can do the glide… Greets
I’ll set it also on tape!
greets

Thanks everyone, I’m looking forwrd to seeing those videos. One foot extended might even be easier to learn first if I’m going from one foot on the wheel and the other on the left pedal. What do you think?

Andrew