Official 661 sponsored riders thread

pads are for pussies

-justin

\

And what group would that be?

I don’t wear pads either but I do use gloves, and they have a pretty good selection of them. Does anyone else go through gloves really fast. \

Welcome to the team everybody, can’t wait till we start making team videos.

Hmmm, good question. What group would that be?

Yes, when they are 661’s. In fact that just came up in a conversation I was having today, that Ive gone through 3 pairs of 661 gloves in 2 months, the stitches ripped out everywhere, palms, fingers, you name it.

First off, I am 23 and there are 15 year old riders who could put me to shame. Age has nothing to do with skill level. I dont think he plans to call you out just because you started a thread. I would believe it has more to with your need to brag about your “sponsorship”. Maybe he thought your skills needed to do some speaking here. We all love a good Call Out, don’t we?

You prolly could have left that comment out of your own teams thread… but here we go…

Hahaha :).

Bring it!

Can I shot editing for the 661 team video? I have an idea…

Well… unless you have a picture of another boy in your profile picture, you don’t look that old…

vanpaun- You sound a bit worried about being able to back up a call out. I cant figure out how you can represent unicycling for a company if you cant even do it for yourself.

oh come on, lets not beat up on people.

Cool, a lot of people sponsored, think im gonna get a kh maybe… :roll_eyes:

First of all, lets clear something up. You say “he” started a thread about rape. Let it be known that it wasn’t “he”, it was you. You started the thread and that thread wasn’t just about rape, it was you joking about it as if it were something to laugh about. Don’t try and separate yourself from it by talking as if it were someone else.

Second, thats not why I’m calling you out. Thats just why I don’t like you! I’m calling you out because because you are an obnoxious loudmouth and have nothing to back it up. I’m calling you out because I want it to be clear that you don’t deserve that sponsorship. I’m calling you out because you, and a few of the others here haven’t done anything to earn your sponsorship. I’m calling you out because there are many much better, harder working, mature and well deserving riders out there. This is their voice.

Please stop, this has no point to it, you two could go on fighting for days and weeks, why dont we focus on riding? Well, i mean not the fighting about riding. I mean really, you’ve got each other at the necks with reasons why to hate each other.

Brian - your a fantastic guy, i hope (lol), i mean, your a game/web designer, a great unicyclist, and an all around pretty cool sounding guy.

Jeremy - i know you sorta well, although you can (Sometimes, a veces), be a little annoying. (hardly). Your improving on riding, i think, and seem like you know what to do with a sponsorship.

Now, you two, please stop fighting. Ive had quarrels with you before Brian, and i don’t like that I did, you seem like you can be a really cool guy. Jeremy, ive argued with you a few times, and i think were on an alright standing.

Please,

Graham

Listen, I don’t dislike anyone just because they are sponsored by 661. I just dislike how some people are losing sight of why they started riding in the first place. Its about having fun.

It’s just disappointing to see people who have just learned how to ride worrying about how they can get sponsored rather than just concentrating on having a good time.

EDIT: I’m done discussing this with you here, you say this thread is about 661 riders only, you were the one that brought an otherwise personal argument into a public place. You were the one that brought this off topic. All I’ve done here is defend my position.

Vanpaun,

imz going to get a sponcorzedship by sixsixone too!. How many of you actually use your discount? OMG HE GOT %40 off $20… Eight bukz!

Seriously, just because you took the time to fill in a form does give you the right to start exclusive little “special” clubs and pull out your over sized pe##s. I can imaging you going around telling everyone that you’re so good, you got sponsored (lol). No vid, no care.

This is what I am talking about. This makes me want to punch you in the face.

I see that you joined in 09 of 2007. Brian O has been here since 09 of 2005. He is a veteran rider, and a valuable member. You are some yuppie who is eager to show how good he is. He has a life beside unicycling, for god sake he is over twenty. He has contributed so much more than you have to the unicycling community, so please show some respect. Brian O also makes his post legible, you should take a leaf out of his book.

Again, thats really mature. If you actually wanted it to be over you wouldn’t have to keep slipping in the last word. Also note that I’ve never told you what to do, I’ve only even spoken my feelings. I’m not placing blame, only stating fact. Sam even pointed out back on page two that you were the one who took this off topic. You are the one telling everyone what to do, not me! :slight_smile:

I really would like to add you back onto my ignore list but not if you are just going to talk about me behind my back like you’ve done here.

Danni, I appreciate everything you’ve said.

hey…i guess i should be a part of this convo huh? :slight_smile:

and your point being?

I’m trying to create a sponsorship form/waiver and would like to look at an official one from say sixsixone or something similar. I see Terry posted a page from one. Anyone have the rest of the pages they could send me or post? Any help would be great. BTW-We already have 3 people we are sponsoring and at this time we cannot afford to do any more but maybe next year we’ll be able to add some! Thanks for any help. You can send it to “info at uniproshop dot com”. Cheers!

oo, it is nice to have a unicycle shop in California, you do need to get word out that it’s there, but most of the people on the forums seem to know about it–pics would be nice on the site though most people probably know exactly what they’re looking for by the time they call you;)

i was sponsored with 60% off everything last year, so i may still be able to use that, but i can’t find the email, and i’m not too worried about it anyhow. my code was “level 2” if you care, or want it, and uhm i did just do that… oh, the other one is 406661 so if you care to be sponsored by 661 i just added you to the team.
wooot!!!
(do a quote of my message if you can’t figure it out)

anyway, the reason 661 sponsors us is just to get their name out.
:slight_smile:
they have done a pretty good job.

and sorry if i offended some of you with the sponsoring of every unicyclist that reads this post.