[SOLD] 36” NightRider Schlumpf (S00019)

Hello :wave:

I’m putting up my cotterless Schlumpf 36er that has the knurled bearing torque reaction system - better than the no lever arm system that came before this.

It has 40mm bearings and the NightRider frame is a 40mm version which has had all the adjustments made to have it correctly fit.

This wheel was built into a custom Penny Farthing and you can read all about my project to get it back into 36er unicycle operation here:

It comes with the tools needed for button removal / tightening and the special original+extra grease!

It is fully working - shifts back and forth with a solid clunk. No crank flex other than the normal gear free play.

Has a custom cut seatpost slot and requires a narrower 22.2mm post. See above thread.

I’m looking for the combined total of what I’ve invested into this wheel at £1000 and due to the weight and complexity this is only going to work for someone in the UK willing to collect.

Happy to discuss further via a video call so I can show a potential buyer it working :gear:

Any questions just ask!

3 Likes

nice uni

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Re listing this one.

Anyone fancy a “cheap” G36? :smiley::gear:

1 Like

Yes. Yes, I do. And a sibling for my blue Nightrider, at that.

If we were neighbors, I would somehow have to figure out a way to justify it.

At 4,600 miles away, I just can’t commit to collecting it in person. :grin:

1 Like

Price drop £850 :gear::grinning:

1 Like

Dropping to £750 :grinning:

(I seriously don’t need three G36er so I defo don’t need this one collecting dust in the corner of my room)

Any questions please just ask!

Sold

4 Likes