Off road gliding

Hahahha I actually can barely ride a BC wheel :smiley: Next time I see Evan il try his out but I doubt I can eve ride it, and il prolly break it lol I kinda damaged his last prototype BC wheel he he…“Cody dont ride that downhill…” CRASH! good times good times…Ohh and as what forrest said ohh yeah I acutally wore a pair so my socks! I had to come back another day and redo all the shots with a dif pair of shoes… But the pair on the camera are acutally still in good condition :-D. I dont know why but i just relaly love gliding its like surfing on a uni :smiley: Il have to land gliding down stairs again for another vid…

Hehe ohh yeah,but I snapped yet another seat post today lol. I have broken a Try all post, and a KH on that thing…ARG!

Good times? you broke that thing:(

he seems to like breaking stuff…

Breaking stuff is fun. Replacing it sucks.

Not htat I like it…but i do it often :smiley:

Lol speaking of left…on the first day I went out to try and film this I wore straight through and wore my left shoe on my right foot to try and finish the trail :smiley: it was so funny fealing and looking lol

Oh no you wont. Unless of course i can take your blue berry hostage and wait till i check on the condition of my bc before releasing your uni.

The bc will probably have been lost off a cliff or smashed into some rocks.

Hehe…nah il send it fliying through a windshield of a car! a cop car!!! muahahaha

thats frickin amazing!

DUDE YOUR A BEAST! i can glide and turn like that but no where near that speed !!!

BEAST!

Haha thanks for all these comments guys I was actually not gonna put this in because I thought you guys would find it really easy stuff…I do this all the time I am a fanatic of gliding! I was gliding a section of trail at CMW and made it further than Kris Holm w00t w00t lol.

You need a shoe sponsorship with discounts on new shoes, or even better, free shoes. :sunglasses:

Good stuff. I wonder if my old self will ever learn to glide?

Then why did you post it twice?

Cause I found out it wasnt :smiley:

crazy gliding! is there anything left on the bottom of your shoes?

Lol i went through one pair of shoes just practicing…and I filmed with another pair that now look like bowling shoes :wink:

thats so cool to be able to do that on dirt. i cant even 1 foot wheel walk yet i’ll get it soon though. well done though