OC unicycle Ride

Hi everybody,

Anybody in Southern California is welcome to join the OC Unicyclists on a ride this Sunday at 2:30 in Laguna Niguel Regional Park. We will meet at the YMCA off of Crown Valley. The address is 29831 Crown Valley Parkway
Laguna Niguel , CA 92677 but from Crown Valley you have to make a right on COmmunity Park rd if you are going towards the coast and take it to the end where there is easy parking. This is a great uni trail and it should be a lot of fun!

The weather forecast is looking perfect so come and join our club this Sunday

hey adam its tyler. sam is coming and one of my other friends but two of them couldn’t make it one is at a birthday and ones having a birthday.

heheh I’ll be down for it next july when I’m there :stuck_out_tongue:

Go

I will Be late. YOu should all go.:smiley:

Go

you have no ecxuses. GO NOW, start driving if you live out of town.:smiley:

Hey my names Joe, I live about an hour away from there, but with such short notice I don’t think I can make it this time. When do you usually go, every month or so? If I can make it how long will the ride be? Thanks.

Well I have ridden with the group several times, and I did this particular ride venue only once, but I believe it lasted about 1-1.5 hours. This is really designed as more of a “fun uni” or FUni, similar the the Dana point rides. Since it’s a rather large park area (with a lake in the middle) we usually find plenty of stuff to hop around on, so we make frequent stops to hop/drop/gap. On a few ocassions we have done some technical MUni as well, like at Aliso Cayon.