OC Unicycle Club Bon Fire

Hi,

We will have our unicycle club bon fire this weekend at 6:30. Which day is better for you guys? Saturday or Sunday. Which ever day gets the most votes in the next 36 hours wins!!! It will include unicycle basketball, trials events, unicycle challenges and games, good food, and so much more!

Adam Brody
OC unicyclists
abrody@uci.edu

Sunday!

either day. but i have a friend who rides but is camping and will be back sunday at 4 so sunday would be better for him.

Hi it is going to be on Saturday because Todd is graduating on Sunday. It is going to be a blast so I hope you all can come!!! Let me know if there are any events you want to see added.

Here are the directions:

I-405 S becomes I-5 S. 14.0 miles Map

4: Merge onto CA-1 via EXIT 79 toward PACIFIC COAST HWY. 0.5 miles Map

5: Take the DOHENY PARK RD ramp toward COAST HWY SOUTH / CAPISTRANO
BEACH. 0.2 miles Map

6: Keep RIGHT at the fork in the ramp.

7: Turn LEFT onto DOHENY PARK RD.

8: DOHENY PARK RD becomes PACIFIC COAST HWY.

9: Turn RIGHT onto BEACH RD.

So we are on for tonight. Please bring something to eat or drink if you are coming and get reat for some good uni fun!

ill be there.

Dang i wish i could make it, as i was thinking it was going to be Sunday. I just got back from SIX hours and 15 miles of hardcore MUni. It took that long because I was filming a LOT. I’m totally spent and my legs are shot for the day.

Have fun everyone who goes to the uni bonfire! :smiley:

Hey everyone, the bonfire was a blast! My dad took video throughout the evening, but only certain parts made it onto my computer for some unknown reason. I put what I had together and uploaded to youtube. It’s pretty long because I didn’t want to exclude anyone from the basketball game. Since Tyler and I were pretty much the only ones riding trials, we are the only people riding trials in the video. Here it is. Enjoy :wink:

It’s still processing, so you might have to wait.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPv7zZLis5s

The BB looked really fun. I don’t think the Lakers have to worry, I think I only saw one basket!

Joe, cool video!!! just found it and am glad you got that. i didn’t even notice the camera! That is some good reality TV.