OC unicycle club bon fire extravaganza!

Hi all you one wheelers,

We are having our second annual unicycle club summer blast bon fire on Saturday, June 7th. We will play uni basketball, do an obstacle course and have a fun meeting. Let me know if you can make it. It will be a ton of fun. Bring something to eat or drink for the pot luck. Here are the directions. We will give out prizes for contest winners! I have lots of cool new games planned!!! Let me know what you want to bring and any games you would like to play.

From the north or south,
Take I-5
4: Merge onto CA-1 via EXIT 79 toward PACIFIC COAST HWY. 0.5 miles Map

5: Take the DOHENY PARK RD ramp toward COAST HWY SOUTH / CAPISTRANO
BEACH. 0.2 miles Map

6: Keep RIGHT at the fork in the ramp. <0.1 miles Map

7: Turn LEFT onto DOHENY PARK RD. 0.1 miles Map

8: DOHENY PARK RD becomes PACIFIC COAST HWY. 0.8 miles Map

9: Turn RIGHT onto BEACH RD. 1.3 miles Map

The last one was really fun! I can’t wait for this one!

Yea, and this one will be even better!

Would love to come but I must nurse my broken foot so I can compete in Ride The Lobster! Although I guess I could still come just to hang out and maybe hand out some business cards! :wink: What time does it start? I have stuff to give to Tyler so maybe I will show up for a little bit…

It starts at 6:00 PM . We would love to have you there! I still want to learn more of those Twin City Uni Club games! Just come and enjoy the food and let people know about your business!

The weather is looking perfect for the Bon fire with temps in the upper 60s. Come on down if you are free!

I can’t wait. It’s gonna be a blast

bump