OC Beach ride

This Saturday at 10:00 AM we will have a unicycle ride down by Dana Point Harbor. It is a perfect ride for all skill levels. We will be starting at Creekside park in Dana Point and going down to Dana Point Harbor. We will get pizza at Beach Cities pizza. It should be a fun ride! The park is located on Stone Hill on the inland side between Del Obispo and the freeway. To get there take the 5 freeway south to Camino Capistrano and take that towards the ocean. Make a right on Stonehill and the park will be on the right hand side. It has a big rock climbing wall. We will be riding along the bike trail to the harbor. Please write or call with any questions and I look forward to hopefully seeing you all there.

unicyclechess@gmail.com

Awesome. Joe Campbell will be around that day. Maybe he’ll join us.

I am going to be in SoCal for a family vacation starting the end of next week, staying in Laguna Beach saturday through tuesday, then to Disneyland. I am thinking of bring a uni along to do some riding. Looks like some good riding in the local wilderness areas or near the shore.

Now the ride is at 10:30. Just a little later. I hope some of you can make it.

I’ll be there and I might be bringing a friend.

I can make it!

cool I look forward to seeing you guys. It should be a blast.

Ocean coolness here I come.

I’ll be there and will bring along 2 more one wheel riders, coming from the hot San Fernando Valley.

I am afraid I won’t be there tomorrow. I will be at knotts berry farm.

Nooooooo!!! That sucks. Will Joe or Mike be there?

'fraid not. (I am going to knotts with them)

Dangit. This is very sad news. I wanted to meet them. :frowning:

Yea. They’re crazy.

:frowning: Are they planning any other rides?

we are riding around somewhere after knotts.