NUTS - York - November

Hey-op Nutters
Hopefully will be able to make it down to this one. York is good and if i can get a lift down there off my old folks. I’ll have to speak to kit about how he’s getting down there and how we could get there on the train or something. Problem is I probly wouldn’t be able to get down there twice so i wouldn’t be up for the muni the next day, but we shall see. Might be able to work something out.

Cya People
Matt (y)

I hope you can make it, Edmond!

A weekend it is :slight_smile: I’ll be staying in the van, unless someone has somewhere for us to crash out at, or someone could look into finding a hostel?

Love and kisses,

Joe,

ok, I guess not.

anyways, my mate has made some NUTS car (or where ever you want) stickers:

They come in whatever size and colour you want.
PM me to order one, as they are just done as and when you want them. They are £2 each.

Cheers,

Joe,

Those stickers look great Joe!
Unfortunately it looks like Im not going to be able to make it to the next NUTS :frowning: The 1.8 is playing up and im spending all my time and money on it to get it sorted.
Leo and I want some of those stickers for the van!

Edd

Anyone know the meeting place and time yet for the weekend? Nice stickers :smiley:

Aww, Edmond! You will be grately missed!

I’d say meet at the station at 10am again!?

Joe,

10am it is perhaps I shall drive down on Friday night, don’t fancy being up early on saturday to drive for few hours then uni all day

Where in Cumbria are you coming from?

I’m coming from Whitley Bay, its just over a 2 hour drive, I’ll be setting off about 7.30. Thats not bad :slight_smile:

Also, who is staying for the weekend. and who is staying for just the day?

Joe,

Actually if the roads are good my journey should only take two hours also with any luck. I just like like having an extra kip at weekends since I work all week, I should be there for all weekend too so i hope its a sunny one. (or at least dry).

hey

looks like i wont be able to make it in for 10 so would anyone be able too post or PM me their mobile number so i can meet you all??

i should be coming in around 12.30/1 ish

cheers,
matt

Hey Matt, yeah I’ll PM you my number.
We’re known for not exactly being a punctual group, last time Kit and Pete made it to Leeds after 1 :roll_eyes:

Cant wait till next weekend. Any plans on where your staying bungalistic?
I’ll be setting off later than I usually do for work, so its a lie in for me :stuck_out_tongue:

Joe,

I’ll be staying at my brothers flat he lives in York city centre more or less so its an ok place to stash my gear and leave my motor. I’ll just be geting up normal work time and setting off similar so I should be around for 10:30 or so, not sure how far station is from my bro’s flat, doubt its far though.

Forecast is good http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day.shtml?id=3954 :slight_smile:

Anyone heard from Kit?

Joe,

I have.

He said he’d be coming for just the Saturday and will try to be slightly more punctual this time.

Pete’s still undecided as to whether or not he’ll come… I think finances are his main constraint.

See y’all at the weekend!

Hey Nutters. All set and ready for Yorking it up!

My number is 07981598197 for meeting purposes.

C u tomorrow all!

Andy

Looks like it will be fun.

Just remember I’d better charge my camera, and dont you’s forget your makeup :slight_smile:

Safe journeys guys!!

Joe,