NSW junky

hi I’m from New South Wales in Australia, just wondering if any one else is from there too? :thinking: :wink: :smiley: :sunglasses:

and if u are can u tell me any good places to ride?

Hawo 1wheelwonder, here are some of the places i went unicycling. :smiley:

• Kurnell (it’s where i clocked my speed record)
  • Bondi beach
  • My hometown
  • Carrs park near Kogarah bay
  • Kogarah bay
  • Brighton Le Sands
  • Dolls Point
  • Sans Souci
  • Botany Bay
  • La Perouse

New South Wales is pretty big.

Where are you based?

I’m in Dubbo but there’s no good riding here.

Ken

[B]I’m in Lake Macquaire Toronto NSW. Some unicyclist are here in Newcastle & Lake Macquaire & surroundings. Although I’m not here much often now, I’m mainly on myspace.com. Welcome mate.

David.[/B]

Grafton in the north of nsw

I’m in north west sydney places to muni-pennant hills park/lane cove national park,darling mills state forest,lake parramatta and many more.A great place for road/path is olympic park homebush it has a huge network of interlinking bike paths and of course the sydney olympic venues.

Yeah i’ve been to the Sydney Olympic Park and there’s no place to put some serious speed on my modded coker. :stuck_out_tongue:

I find it hard to believe you can’t find somewhere in Sydney Olympic Park ,maybe you need a salt flat.

Hazmat, are you doing Ride the Lobster?

We should go riding if you are up this way. Are there any races or events coming up around Sydney?

1) Well i need to be in places where there is tight corners and long straights. :stuck_out_tongue:
2) Not really. I never liked salt flat areas.

1) Nah, i don’t really care about it that much.
2) Maybe someday we can meet each other in person.
3) Not that i know of just yet. Me and my unicycling mates are considering of making a team. So who knows, maybe you could be one of them. :smiley:

Hehe, sorry mate, I’m a Kiwi. Trans-Tasman rivalry dictates that I would be disowned from NZ if I were to be in your team.

Why, i have Samoan, Tonga and Fijian people in my team. So i don’t see any bitter rivalry. :smiley:

Thanks heaps

If you want more let me know, cause my unicycling mates know of places to unicycle too also. :smiley:

Hey 1wheelwonder.
I live in newcastle and I do muni at Glenrock State Conservation Area, Ourimbah State forest and just general riding and mucking about around Newcastle and Lake Macquarie.
Been riding mtb many places round sydney and a little bit on the uni. Just started unicycling with a couple of others in town, so i’m really into it lately.

Cheers, Brad

will do thankx a bunch!!!:smiley:

I’m surprised we haven’t run into each other…

I ride at Ourimbah most weekends.
Were you the bloke who road the the MUNi in the 8-hour race last year?

Umm… no i wasn’t cause 1 Im a girl and 2 i ride freestyle not muni

were do u live?

WOOPS… you don’t mean me sorry…