NOS 2008 Hunter Cycles 26" unicycle frame & extras

Hello, I offer here for sale this 2008 Rick Hunter (Hunter Cycles of California huntercycles.com) brazed steel unicycle frame. It is in new, unused condition and has never been assembled. I purchased this frame years ago for $250+ and I offer it here for $200 shipped in the continental US. Local pickup in Emeryville, California is OK for $180. Payment either via Paypal or cash.

It takes a 26.8mm seat post. I include a shim made by Cane Creek that will allow you to use a commonly available 25.4mm unicycle seat post.

The bearing holders are 40mm ones which means you can’t use an ISIS splined hub. I include with the frame a unicycle dot com square taper (aka “cotterless”) “CrMO Hub” 40mm x 100mm that fits this frame.

I am selling this frame because I never got around to building it up, and I have 3 other Hunter unicycle frames (20" 29" and 36") all of which have these same hub dimensions/seatpost size.

This would make a great street unicycle. The builder, Rick Hunter, has in the past been noted for his many contributions to the unicycle world, although he is mainly focused on his bicycle frame building these days as far as I can tell. His steel framed mountain bikes and cross bikes are really nice.

If you have any questions or would like more or better pictures, please let me know.

The UDC hub is the 48 hole drilling version, by the way.