Northwest Unicycle Clinic 2008

Northwest Unicycle Clinic 2008
April 26th, North Bend, WA

Sponsored by the Panther Pride Unicycle Team
http://pput.org/

Clinics, rides, level tests, public performance, commraderie!
For more information please contact Alan Tepper (teppera@svsd410.org)

What time does the whole event kick off?

everyone in washington, come to this. Ill be there.

Details…

Schedule

• Registration begins at 9AM
  • Opening Skill Jam: 9:45
  • AM Skills Clinics: 10:00-12:15
  • Hot Dog Lunch($3.00): 12:20
  • PM Skills Clinics: 1:00-4:30
  • Dinner: 5:00-7:00
  • Gumbo dinner: $6.00
  • Chicken Nugget dinner: $4.00
  • Open Gym & Coach's Clinic: 5:00-6:00
  • Public Show practice: 6:00-6:45
  • Public Show: 7:15-9:00

Skills Clinics

• USA Levels & Skills
  • Mounts
  • Level Testing
  • Routine Choreography
  • Routine Riding Formations
  • Trials Riding
  • Off-Road Riding
  • Obstacle Course
  • Slow Boards
  • Muni Ride
  • Track/Field Events
  • Adult New Riders

Directions
[LIST=1]

• Find Washington state :D
  • Take I-90 to exit 31 (North Bend & Factory Outlet Mall)
  • Head north (toward North Bend, Factory Outlets, McDonalds, etc)
  • Head straight, over the railroad tracks and through the light
  • Turn right on 3rd, North Bend Elementary is 3 blocks straight ahead
  • The clinics and show are in the gymnasium to the right of the flag pole [/LIST] http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=400+east+3rd+st+98045&jsv=107&sll=47.523296,-121.819498&sspn=0.008201,0.015578&ie=UTF8&ll=47.49469,-121.780229&spn=0.008206,0.015578&z=16&iwloc=addr
  • Ill Be There Too

man I really want to go but holy crap, i have like no money for gas

I am in spokane, and if there was anyone in eastern washington who wanted to spot a ride, that would be sweet

Excellent clinic

I took two of my 5th grade level two riders to the clinic on Saturday and it was great. They both learned new mounts and other skills from adults and teen coaches. I plan on bringing more of my team next year. Well done Panther Pride Unicycle Team. I even learned some skills and new games and parade formations. I will also be hitting them up for a performance in the future. Great job all.

Thanks, George! As part of the staff this year I can say it was as much fun for us as it was for you. :slight_smile: I’ve been looking forward to the workshop all year and it didn’t dissapoint. It’s such a kick to see the smiles on the faces of riders who perform a new skill for the first time. Let’s do it again next weekend! :wink:

Pictures Wanted

Anyone who attended this year and took pictures can you please contact me, I’d like to get digital copies if possible. I was too busy riding/teaching/falling to take them myself and would really appreciate it.

kcason at yahoo dot com

Thanks in advance!

I sent you several pictures of a couple 5th graders I brought to the clinic (my daughter Mariah and Dylan). I am already working with the PTA to pay for transportation to next years clinic for my whole team (20-30 riders). We learned a lot and had a blast. Thanks again.

Hi ,that sounds like a cool event :slight_smile: it’s too bad I missed it , do you think
    there is another one coming soon? where can I get details?

The PPUT unicycle clinic happens every spring so keep your eyes open around April next year for an announcement. If you live in the area and would like to know more about PPUT and the upcoming season we are meeting tomorrow (09/04/2008) in the North Bend Elementary gym starting at 3:15pm to do maintenance on unicycles and discuss planning for the year. Everyone is welcome, it’s a lot of fun!