Northshore riding at a school fete...

Yesterday Josh (another Brisbane unicyclist) and I did about 3 hours of really fun northshore riding at a primary school fete. It was ridiculously hot for a Spring day so we couldn’t ride the whole time but we had a great time. I’ve just finished making a little 2 minute long movie of our riding which is at http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albums/albuq18/Hilder_Rd_Fete_Compressed_DivX_5_0_2.avi . In a playground at the school I found my next dropping goal which is about a 5’ drop with a nice softish landing. Looking over the videos, I keep wanting to go back and set the same thing up and try to get some distance off the drops at the end of the planks. I don’t know why I didn’t try it yesterday.

I’ve got one week of school left for this term. In these holidays I’m planning to spend at least one day doind some proper northshore riding at the MTB Park which is about an hour away by car. There’s currently some really nice stuff going up there…I can’t wait!

If anyone’s going to download the video, it need the divx codec which is found at www.divx.com . The video’s nothing special though, don’t get your hopes up.

There are also photos in my Trials Photos and Group Rides ablums.

Andrew