Norco 2003 Uni Catalogue Descriptions

Hi all,

I just trotted out to my local self-propelled vehicle shop and scooped up a 2003 Norco catalogue. Though lacking prices, the uni descriptions in their little book were a bit more detailed than the (rather lame) uni section on norco.com. I have attached said descriptions of the three 2003 Norco unis for the perusal of those who cannot get their paws on the little book of Norco:

Quoted from the Norco 2003 Catalogue:

KH24
The huge 24"x3" tire is forgiving and rolls easily over rough terrain.  Magura brake compatible, with a super strong Alex DX32 rim and splined  hub/axle.  Soft, comfortable Velo Kris Holm Signature seat.  Lightweight, low profile CrMo frame with a forward-sloped fork crown designed for freestyle tricks.

KH20 Prorider
For trials, street freestyle, and young riders.  Super strong splined hub/axle, Alex DX32 rim and fat Monty 20"x2.35" tire.  Soft, comfortable  Velo Kris Holm Signature seat.  Lightweight, low-profile CrMo frame with a forward-sloped fork crown designed for freestyle tricks.

KH20 
For lightweight, less aggressive riders, the KH20 has all the features of the KH20 Prorider but comes with a lightweight 4-square taper hub/axle.
(I assume this is the one featured on the website)

The proprieter of my local self-propelled vehicle shop (in Vancouver) said that if the unis are in the catalog, they should be in production and available through any Norco dealer.

Even the splined versions…

Thought this may be of interest to some of you.

toodles,
andrea

the onza is only 20.3?