Noodels on KH frame?

there you go you heard it from the master this frame is almost bullet proff. :stuck_out_tongue: it still feels so cool im almost talking to kris holm. :astonished:

Dang…too bad you stopped at 29…I would have liked one :frowning:

A few more answers…

The bearings caps are aluminum.
I can’t see why they can’t be made available as a
replacement part.

As for the new KH frames being available on their
own… not anytime soon. Possibly with the next
shipment.

If you don’t like the foot rest tube after trying them, use a Drumel and remove them. Not a big deal.

They are only available in Blue at this time.

The frames are nicer in person than the pictures
show and they are LIGHT !

Darren

what do you mean?

there’s no KH36 (of this version of frame)

I’ll see what I can do. It might be tough due to minimum volume requirements by the manufacturer but it sure would be cool to do this.

No problem to get replacement bearing housings; I’ll make sure these are available within the next 4 months (ie the time it takes to place an order).

Kris.

new kris holm uni frames

well i have sort have changed my mind, but is there going to be any other colour than blue kris? a white frame would be really awesome.

Re: new kris holm uni frames

the cool thing about aluminum frames is you can strip the paint off and polish it or you could anodize it too.

anodize it? what does that? i want to make the frame a a pearl white. like the paint job on the 2003 norco ryde.

I was about to ask that too…I’m keen to make my Diet Coker even lower in calories. At the moment I’m looking at a custom build, but a production build would be a much easier option.

BTW, I wonder how much use the noodles are on a KH29’er or KH36’er?

Ken

I’d put fork crown grips on a 29’er but not on a 36" frame.

Kris.

If you make a 36" frame, make it to fit the wide hub like the UDC Super-Wide Chromoly Hub. Skinny hubs are not much use on a 36" wheel. A super-wide splined hub would be a dream, but not likely to ever happen on a production scale.

Almost definately true.

Kris

Looks more like a macaroni to me.

If you need someone to demo the prototypes…

:slight_smile:

Fogive me if this is posted someplace else, but what price range are these new 2005 Alum MUnis gonna be in? I’m interested, and how soon are they for sale?

the prices have not been posted yet and seem to be shrouded in mystery… :wink: but my bet is on somewhere between $600 and $700

My “guess,” based on absolutely no outside information from any dealers is that you are absolutely correct.

:wink:

Why? Because we can only see it for now and don’t have anything better to do than harrass the noodle. I haven’t tried gliding, and you don’t need much grip for one footing, even round crowns are fine for that (some people are so spoiled by their flat crowns that they think you can’t one foot with rounded). I bet you’re right the grip would help for gliding. Thanks for upgrading your frames Kris- it seems to be a step in the right direction. I will probably consider getting one in the future now that the frames are lighter (the weight is why I avoided KH and bought a Wilder instead).

I got a QUOTE!, sorta. around $500, but they’ll have to see after they get all the parts in, and get it together and run the finally #s. If it’s nears $700 (as you are guessing), I’ll have to think about it longer, and last time that happened, I bought a new whitewater creek kayak instead. I’ve since sold one of my other kayaks (the one in my avatar) so I kinda might need a new kayak again. Gotta have a playboat. We’ll see.

Well, to make a short story long, I hope it’s closer to $500. :thinking: