Nonsense Video

Yeah I just call it seatwhip, ask dan, haha. It’s easy to do, hard to flow with, cause some picnic tables have to relief with the bench part and the seat will hit that a lot.

-Shaun Johanneson

…HA!..HA

pretty sure this is the first video ive seen where you dont go…HA!

later, HA!,

J HA! Kohse

nice vid shaun, very tech, good riding jerrad

Which one? The original Leprechaun? Leprechaun in Space? Leprechaun in the Hood? and so on…

Still dunno where we can rent out all the sequals, we’ll have to keep trying though, as the original was clearly one of the best movies of all time.

Plot Summary for
Leprechaun 4: In Space (1997) (V)
On a distant planet, a power hungry Leprechaun kidnaps a Dominian princess, Princess Zarina, and plans to make himself king, but not if a bumbling brigade of space marines have anything to say about it. Their commander is a mad scientist by the name of Dr. Mittenhand, who’s half machine thanks to one of his “experiments”. Once on the planet, Leprechaun is blown up, but quickly is reborn through one of the marines (ala Alien) and wreaks havoc aboard the ship, meanwhile Dr. Mittenhand plans to use the princess for his experiments to make himself whole again. But now, after many of the marines are killed, Leprechaun turns Dr. Mittenhand into a grotesque monster and plans to blow up the ship. The remaining marines have to stop his evil plans and blow him up.

Summary written by Dylan Self {Robocoptng986127@aol.com}

It’s the 21st century. A group of U.S. Marines battle in space to destroy a space monster, when they get in the way of the Leprechaun who is in space to marry a princess so he can become ruler of the planet Dominia. They think they have killed the Leprechaun - wrong. The Leprechaun goes on board their space station to find the princess they have taken from him, where he’ll kill to get her back.

Summary written by Jason Mechalek

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Trailer

i like to think that has inspired me to go on and do bigger and better things.
awsome clip

As you probably guessed its “nordish by nature” (a cover of “naughthy by nature”). Its some old german hiphop (yeah, there really is german hiphop, don’t laugh :stuck_out_tongue: …, but personally I prefer David Hasselhof). The group is “Fettes Brot” (=fat bred) and the name refers to them beeing from Hamburg (which is in the northern part of germany).
I am really curious what music the next videos from Shaun will feature (maybe something from “Die fantastischen Vier”? :smiley: ).

Great video, contrary to some people I get never tired of seeing flip-stuff.

+1

I haven’t been keeping track, but I think I see videos of Shaun breaking seatposts almost as often as I see videos of Spencer bailing onto his elbows.

Great video guys!

Thanks for the text on-screen for the bigger tricks. As a non-street rider who digs watching street vids, it certainly helps since the tricks happen so fast.

Keep up with the good work!

awesome video, that crazy mount late flip or what have you was slick

edit:oh yeah that gap was HUGE

Chase

That was awesome. I really like how you have been throwing in a little Dan Heaton style lately but still doing big flips and such. That was a huge gap, how big was it exactly?

Yeah that vid was great! I also really like his other vids. He’s got a real talent for making it look easy.

I’m also slightly disturbed about kind of digging that German hip-hop, I thought it was kind of cool…difficult thing for a metal-head to say…:slight_smile: Yeah.

That was so damn good. No joke, I really enjoyed this. Triple was so close, 180 seat whip (or whatever) was so cool. Everything was great! Seriously, brillient.

Mike