no uni

You didn’t swear at her in spanish??

EDIT: Dang I should read the whole thread before I post sometimes…

there is this one substitute teacher I had who has failed me every time she had a long term substitute job in any of my classes, even within the first week of her subing. so i just blatantly defy her (I gave up on co-operating a LONG time ago) and I am a major samrt-ass around her too… maybe being so mean makes her fail me faster but even when I was extremely nice she failed me (I even did and turned in all my work hiwle being nice and she failed me) so yeah I just don’t do what she says and I make smart-ass comments… never had any times where she has sent me out of the class though… I’ve also never sworn at her though either…

I hate teachers as a general: they are the dumbies in university that didn’t go very far and took the easy way out: by teaching what they don’t know to others. I have had only 2-3 exceptionally good teachers out of the ten schools I’ve gone too in three countries (all of them were in europe).

I hate english the most, because if u don’t suck up to the prof, they can say your work is shit and give you poor grades. I had this problem in grade nine. She also accused me of plagiarism and took all my notes and everything only to find out that I didn’t;) .

In jr high math it’s almost always a right or wrong question. None of this judging crap.

I have a couple unis that I cant use for a couple of weeks, I would probably lend one to you if you came to SK to borrow it, Just dont get it taken away too :smiley:

You should really swear in spanish while in class :wink:

Right. I think this was a missed opportunity for a new learning experience.

I like that version better lol :slight_smile:

Anyway tell your mum that you’ll get fat without unicycling. And that weight gain will leed to low self esteem. (in short tell her she’s wreaking your life)- (<except don’t put it as simple as that)

im a uni junkie i need to ride i wont make it

steal it back?

Do slackline, parqour (sp?), and “walking trials” (all the same stuff, just no uni)

i also do that its called air uni

i get it back today

Get what back?? :smiley: Your unicycle??

Why would you solve answers?

ya my moms says i can have it back

I had to put this in my sig.

NICE! NOW YOU CAN GET BACK TO UNICYCLING AND PWNING AT STREET!

ya