Nimbus2 29'er

I am getting a Coker, and I’m going to have to sell my 29’er.
Frame: Nimbus2
Seatpost: United
Tire: Schwalbe Big Apple 2.3
Rim: KH XC
Spokes: KH
Hub: UDC CrMo Wide
Cranks: Qu-Ax 125mm
Pedals: Union Plastic
Seat: your choice: Kris Holm w/handle(beat up but still good), or new (never mounted) UDC Hi-Top w/front bumper (no handle).

$200+shipping

is that ISIS or cotterless

It’s cotterless. I built it as a road uni, and from all of the post’s it seemed like splines was heavy, and overkill for the purpose. The UDC hub has a great reputation for a cotterless, and if you really needed extra strength you could pick up some Nimbus Venture cotterless cranks for it.

I am interested. I have been riding for 30 years on small wheels. I don’t plan on off roading much. I have had a CyclePro 24" for the last 18 years. It has cotter cranks that are still tight. PLease PM for payment and shipping details.

I have had a bunch of PM’s. I will be out of town for the next couple of days, so when I am back I will look to see if anyone is ready to paypal the money, and I will ship it on Thursday.

I am pretty sure I have responded to everyone who expressed interest, but if for some reason I missed you the shipping will be around $25.

You will need to tell me which seat you want. I weighed it with the old KH seat, but the new UDC seat should way close to the same.

Sold

Thanks for all of the responses. This unicycle is sold, and shipped.