Nimbus Trials with KH Moments

Powedered coat green Nimbus frame. KH Moments with KH Rolo’s. Orange Odyssey plastic pedals, KH street orange saddle, Maxxis tire, orange Nimbus seatpost clamp. Only ridden a few times. Excellent condition. Even the little nobbies are on tire. Will ship within the US/Canada. $300.00 plus $20.00 s/h in US. Actual s/h to CANADA. Any questions,please e-mail me at live2run@wi.rr.com
Thanks. I will throw in some extra misc. uni related goodies. What, i do not know yet…i have to look around…

just throwing this out there, you charge $20 for US, but actual for canada? what if US is cheaper than 20 bucks??

pictures would be nice :wink:

Usually when i have shipped a un via UPS, it was around 22-24 dollars, depending on the box it’s in. If it is less than 20 dollars–i will send change back.

Sorry, i had taken pictures but to forgot to include them. Email me and i will send pictures.
or pictures will be up soon…

Here are the pics:[

Sorry, wrong pictures. Can’t figure my what’s going on with my camera/computer. Just email me and i will send them.
Note: waterpark not for sale…hahaha

crank size?

125’s

would you be willing to part out the pedals?

Do you mean, just sell the pedals. Maybe i could, but you can get a brand new pair with s/h for close to 20 dollars at www.danscomp.com