Nimbus or Torker

Get the 06 version, it actually has a trialts frame, rim, and tire. It more suited for street and trials.

The 05 version doesnt have the same frame, rim, or tire that the 06 has, and is more like a splined freestyle uni.

Get the newer version, or wait until the 07 version comes out, it is gonna have a stronger frame.

ok thanks but i will not be able to wait until 2007, i will destroy mine before that day ! i’m gonna get the 06

Where did you hear that Bedford unis are not strong? They are the best thing since sliced bread!!

And once you convert the currencies and pay all the shipping and border charges that apply for shipping you will have been able to buy a Bedford with a KH hub which is a killer setup(I kno, i have it.)

But, do what you like. I strongly recomend calling Darren and talking to him about a uni for you.

-Phil

Yeah, if you live in Canada, I would get all uni stuffs from Darren or a LBS.

I dont know if it would even be worth it with border charges, even though my friend just got a Bedford uni with profiles, and the boarder charge was $10. I would still rather not pay a border charge.

And the border charges are less going from Canada to the States…I wanted to buy a Qu-ax when i got my first Trials but the borders fees were like $100

finally, i bought a bedford hard core with profile hub and cranks. i tried it today and it looks to be very strong.

Jesus…Thats an awsome uni!!! You’ll have a hard time givin that one sh*t

but, does i will be able to do every thing i want on this uni and it’ll not break ???

If it odesnt ill pay for your next one!

it suprised me quite a bit to see “little of freestyle (one foot, wheel walk,etc…)” and “strong for drops (about 6’ and more)” in the same sentence.

i know i won’t be doing any 6ft drops any time soon…

regardless, your bedford will be able to hold up to whatever your fourteen-year-old body can dish it :slight_smile:

lol !!!

but i like to touch a little of everything, even if i’m only 14 years old !:wink: i spent all my money on this uni so i wish it’s good !:smiley:

i think it’s a good deal…i have a alex 32 double-walled rim, luna tire, bedford frame (i think), profile hub and cranks, 36 spokes and KH fusion seat (version 2).

which pieces are on it if i buy it 700 $ ? 'cause i bough it 732

The 32 was for shipping…

no, i went to toronto to buy it

Oh you must have gotten the Gel saddle with it. Does your saddle feel really sqishy?

yes ! that’s it !

but Darren said there were other pieces changed from the normal hardcore…and i don’t know which are the pieces on the normal hardcore so…it’s hard to compare…

anybody knows what are the pieces on the bedford hardcore ???

That parts you listed are the regular ones that are on there…Its just the gel seat.

0ok ! thank you for all !!!

Torker DX

Yea the torker dx is nice thats what I have and I havnt broke anything in it yet.:slight_smile:

how about if i dont break my uni, you buy me a new one?

uhhhh…No?