Nimbus Impulse Disc 36" w/ Shadow Handle and Black/White Accent upgrades

Selling my mint condition Nimbus Impulse Disc with Shadow Handle and white accent upgrades (White Pedals, White Oury grips, White Saddle Cover, and White Seatpost Clamp).

It’s also outfitted with Nimbus Venture 125mm ISIS cranks and a KH Freeride saddle.

Purchased new on 12/11/11 — this was the last few months of my final year in college. Rode less than 75 miles before I moved multiple time for various jobs. Have not ridden it since.

I’m selling to make room for a polo bike.

See pics for condition. Very light scuffs. As you can see, tire is practically new.

I purchased the unicycle for 845 and another 50 for all the upgrades.

I’m looking to get 550+ 50 for shipping, which is a great deal considering it’s condition. You can also pickup for free in the San Francisco/Oakland area.

You can reach me at emaildaveykim@gmail.com or call/text at 626-202-6578.

Cheers,
Davey

Still for sale?

Hi,
I’m pretty interested if you still haven’t sold it. Send me a PM!

I am also interested

Has the Uni been sold yet because I am very interested.

I sent Davey an email letting him know that there is some interest here on the forum. He and I communicated briefly about this item. Hopefully, you guys will hear something back soon. As a new owner of an Impulse, I can definitely say that I’m enjoying mine!

Thanks John for the nudge :slight_smile: Just responded/emailed back all those who are interested! Cheers.