Nimbus Hoppley, Torker DX, or Summit Trials

Which one of the unicycle in the title would probably be the best for trials? I am getting $200 for my birthday in november. I have been planning on the getting the torker dx but I have found some other good ones. The Nimbus Hoppley is $365 on udc and i can get it free of shipping from my local bike shop. The dx is $269. But I don’t know how much the Summit is or where I can buy it. I actually don’t really know anything about the Summit except for the fact that the people who have them like them and they sell them used for about $250. Right now I have a 24" lx and I bent the axle and bent the cranks also doing a 4ft. drop to flat. Any answers or help would be great appreciated. Thx.

the summit is discontinued…you can’t buy them new…

the torker is decent except for the frame issue, but that may have been resolved in the "new"version with thicker weld. It is a good uni, but the bearing size is a little differnt than normal…you can only get that bearing from torker.

the Hoppely is a good uni…qu-ax cranks, and hub are very strong. frame is decent. its a good uni…

you decide.

I would say the Hoppley as it is the lightest. The DX is a beast and a half and I have heard that the summit is pretty heavy too.

I would say hoppley unless it has a QU-AX rim. The QU-AX rim has problems.

There is currently a Summit for sale in the trading forum.

Yeah i saw that summit for sale but I’ve decided I won’t buy a summit seeing as how the only way I can get one is by buying used and I don’t want that. I think I will try and get the hoppley from what you guys say because I really don’t want a heavy uni and that is what I hear the dx is.