nimbus gel saddle on torker cx?

hey so i have a torker cx 20" unicycle, and the seat is pretty bad, so i did some research and want to get a nimbus gel saddle. however, im not sure if the bolt configuration will fit? i know that the nimbus gel has a four-inch bolt pattern, i just need to know the bolt on the torker cx, and if they’re not compatible, which seat post to get. thanks!

im not exactly sure what your saying but i have a nimbus unicycle with a nimbus gel seat and also a torker cx the nimbus gel seat post wouldnt fit into it unless you got a different type of seat post

hope i helped

The torker cx is supposed to have a standard 4 bolt seatpost that is the same pattern as a Schwinn, Kris Holm, Velo, or any of the current standard seats. The LX and AX have a seat that uses the Miyata seatpost. On UDC they sell the Torker CX seat and say that it’s compatible with the Nimbus seatpost, so it will work the other way around as well.

In short: The Nimbus Gel seat will bolt right on to the CX seatpost. I think this answers your question, but forgive me if it doesn’t.

In short: The Nimbus Gel seat will bolt right on to the CX seatpost. I think this answers your question, but forgive me if it doesn’t.
[/QUOTE]

this is exactly what i needed thanks! i can go buy the nimbus gel seat now (from unicycling.com)

well my nimbus gel seatpost is too large to fit in the torker cx frame post. At least with my nimbus 20" freestyle uni. Witch i believe is regulation.Strange

I don’t think he was asking if the Nimbus seatpost would fit into his frame, I think his question was whether or not the Nimbus seat would fit onto his CX seatpost.

It’ll fit, the only major brand unicycle out there these days that has a compatability issue is the Torker LX. I can put a Nimbus gel seat on an Avenir 16 crapicycle if I wanted.

thanks guys!! my nimbus seat just came in today and its SO much more comfortable. i can finally go for more than 10 minutes without stopping cause my crotch is so sore.