Nimbus 36 For Sale w/extras and a few upgrades

Hah damn I was just going to ask about the brake, do you mean KH 36?

He’s building a 26 with a KH29 frame and a 26" rim.

It’s true, though, I am still debating whether I want to get a KH 29 frame or a different 29" frame.

I would say get a nimbus frame. The brake mounts won’t work with a 26" rim on the KH and a nimbus with brazed on mounts is a whole lot cheaper. use the money saved to get a brake if you don’t have one.

This is true. I honestly have never really warmed to the idea of brakes, at least on my 36er. This will be my first muni. It is also possible that down the road I’ll want a brake and in the case of the KH, this wouldn’t be possible without some handywork (something I am a dunce at).

I guess the reason I want a KH frame is because I, day in and out, drool over reviews and photos of KH unis. It has made the beautiful blue frame iconic.

I just want to own one.

Is this sold yet?

Is this sold yet?

IS this sold yet

No, still for sale.

Hey Levi

I am thinking of moving out to the east cost. I would forsure pick up that steel rim if still available in a couple weeks when/if I am passing through.

don’t hold it for me but I am about 80% sure I will do this.

ERIC

well it looks like everyone is waiting for payday… in the unlikely event that this unicycle hangs out till the 15th of september, i will buy the whole thing…
on the 15th i will have 3 very nice paychecks all hitting me at the same time…
so i will keep my eye on this one… cause I want a 36 so bad i can taste it

Ok, Phil. Come the 15th, if i have no sellers, it is yours.

I just want to make sure you know about the bad paint job on the frame and handle. You should be able to see it in one of the pictures. It could do with a nice powder coating.

Shipping is likely to be in the 100 range.

Eric, when you say the ‘East coast’ do you mean the maritimes? I hope you mean mid-Eastern Canada, say… Toronto?

Just checked some shipping quotes to Spokane. It looks like UPS would charge around $125 CAD but FedEx would charge about $90, just for reference.

Yah I am thinking of moving out to somewhere in the Maritimes but plan on taking my time getting out there and possibly passing through Toronto.

I will throw you a PM when I am in Ontario and maybe we could go for a ride.

That rim would be perfect to weld into a 36" Ultimate wheel

possibly see you in about a week

ERIC

Are you sure its either the Nimbus SE rim or a steel rim, because I had a Nimbus SE for a couple days and it was an aluminum rim. They had it going on as a test batch before they finalized on the new aluminum nimbus rim.

It is aluminum, I have one on my qu-ax 36er, its a great rim.

Yeah my mistake. It looks like it is aluminum. It is definitely not this version of the ‘wide’ steel rim:

Jordan: You have the same rim as I am selling, just drilled for 48 spokes?

yeah i do, i love it.

i definitely not worried about the paint job…