Nimbus 29 ISIS Unicycle

Here are the spec’s for the uni. I rode the uni for one summer and only on sunny days. Great condition. Oh and I have a yellow seat instead of blue.

Now with ISIS hub and cranks and machined bearing housings. This is a strong lightweight quality road/commuting unicycle with yellow seat and aluminium rim, in Blue.

Saddle: Nimbus Gel saddle - similar to KH but with lower profile and gel pad for extra comfort, with front handle and rear protective bumper, and coloured yellow.
Seatpost: 25.4mm dia. 300mm long Nimbus reinforced Aluminium seat post.
Seat Post Clamp: Aluminium double-bolted seat post clamp.
Frame/Fork: New Nimbus 29" frame with machined bearing housings, rounded crown; chromed.
Hub: Nimbus ISIS hub Black with CrMo spindle.
Bearings: 42mm bearing sealed bearings.
Cranks: 125mm lightweight ISIS aluminium cranks.
Pedals: Black aluminium outdoor pedals with steel pins for extra grip, 9/16inch threads.
Spokes: 36 Stainless steel 14G
Rim: Super-wide lightweight aluminium rim anodised in Blue.
Tire: Super size Schwalbe Big Apple tyre, 28x 2.35" road tyre, black with Schrader valve.
Weight: 5.9kg (13 lbs)

Leg length sizes: Max 38" (96cm), Min 34" (87cm), cut down seat post min 30" (76cm). Note that these sizes are from the crotch to the floor wearing shoes, not trouser sizes

I forgot the price and location

I am asking 200 for this unicycle, shipping not included. And its located in Calgary.

do you have any pics of it i can see ? im in edmonton

Yes I do. Were would you like me to send them too?

viccitylifeguard@shaw.ca or even post them here because im sure more people mite want to see

Is this sold? Still trying?

Is this sold? If not I’m interested.