Nimbus 24 Steel Muni - Green

The unicycle is a used Nimbus 24 inch muni. It has its share of cosmetic scrapes and a couple very small dings, but it is fully functional and ready to ride.

The rim has one small area where it is slightly out-of -true (flat). This is not noticeable while riding the unicycle with a large volume tire. The anodized finish on the Koxx hub is oxidized a little. The undercoat appears to be fine. There is no structural corrosion or rust anywhere on the unicycle. The tire is about 1 year old with probably 75% of the tread left.

Shipping is from zip 85602

Box is 27 x 27 x 8 inches, 15 lbs

I’m asking $175 + Shipping from Southern AZ 85602. I take Paypal.

Specs:

Frame - Nimbus Steel 24 Muni frame - green (with Nimbus 2 bolt seat clamp)

Wheel – Koxx Try-All rim (looks similar to Kris Holm rim) and Koxx Light ISIS hub 36 spokes

Tire – Felt Berm Master 24 x 3 tire with tube. A good starter / urban / light muni tire

Seatpost - Nimbus 25.4mm x 200mm aluminum 4 bolt

Saddle - Velo Uni saddle ( like way-old KH / Nimbus) - This saddle has had the base flattened and the foam carved down with a center channel added. This greater comfort on longer rides and makes the shape more similar to a current Kris Holm Freeride ( but slightly flatter and the foam is noticeably softer).

Pedals – DMR Green Plastic pedals – 1 month old, light wear.

Options:

Seatpost - Longer Nimbus 25.4mm x 300mm aluminum 4 bolt (will swap for 200mm one id desired). KH adjustable seatpost (~cut to 175 mm) for $20 extra

Saddle - Lightly Used KH Freeride or Nimbus Freestyle saddle for $40 extra

Tire - Duro Wildlife 24 x 3 (almost new) for $20 extra. Specialized Big Roller 24x2.8 (almost new) for $10 extra

Bump. Still for sale.

Saddle Options change: KH Freeride and Nimbus freestyle not available, nearly new KH Street is the only seat option for +$40

Tire Options Change: Duro Wildlife ( almost new ) +$20 (no more big roller)

New Rim Option: I will swap the rim for a new Alex DX32 for + $25

Brake Option: Magura Hs11 hydraulic rim brake - +$50

This uni has been rebuilt and will be listed in a new thread. Thanks!