Nimbus 24 Muni

Unless somebody can talk me out of it by recommending something else, I’m going to get a Nimbus 24.

Is unicycle.com the only place that sells them?

i had never done muni before, and i ordered a kh24. but then again, im crazy, and i’m absolutely positive im going to get hooked. Buy a nimbus if you think there’s a chance you wont like muni. nimbus is what, 189? anyways the only other suggestion i have is ebay. good luck.

Re: Nimbus 24 Muni

Given they come with the uni.com hub I would highly suspect so.

The Nimbus 24 is a deal hard to pass up. So popular they’re curently out of stock!:frowning:

we can rule this out, i had my first taste (on my nimbus trials) and now i wan… NEED a 24 of some kind

Municycle.com have a great offer on at the moment… A Qu-ax Muni for £166!! Splined and everything… this is value!

Joe,

Re: Nimbus 24 Muni

Hey, quit being so shy. You ought to contact some of us other local (Austin, TX) riders. You could see, and likely even try that very model unicycle. You could also see/try some other models. Join us for a muni ride, and we could come up with an acceptable wheel for you to ride.

i think you should get the nimbus-muni. chickendog seems to like his. now if you have money to spare, buy a kh-24 just in case you end up wanting to do drops and other types of uni abuse.

and i don’t know of anywhere besides unicycle.com to get the nimbus-24. i hope they restock soon if they haven’t already. it would be worth a call to them to find out. sometimes the website is not accurate.

-eric

>>>>
Hey, quit being so shy. You ought to contact some of us other local (Austin, TX) riders. … Join us for a muni ride…
.duaner.
<<<<<

duaner:

Thanks for the invite! Heck, muni to me is a simple jeep road near my house and I have trouble with that sometimes (I’ve only been riding about a month). Riding with you guys on the Green Belt or Elma Long would be a “c-uni” ride for me (Carry Uni).

>>>>>
i think you should get the nimbus-muni. chickendog seems to like his.

…unicycle.com to get the nimbus-24. i hope they restock soon if they haven’t already. it
<<<<<<

eric:

Thanks for your PM and this msg. I pretty much have decided to go with the NIMBUS24. If it is good enough for chickendog then I can’t image that it would not be suitable for me. I did call unicyle.com and they will not have them until late May :frowning:

end of may?

Like, you’re going to wait until the end of may before getting a mountain unicycle? Geez, are you blessed with some sort of superhuman patience or something?

Re: end of may?

Funny you ask that… Last night I went through some old post on the forum and decided the NIMBUS26 may be a bettter fit for the type of riding I do.

I think I’ll get a 26 instead