NewVideo

Hey-my-spacebar-is-broken-so-bare-with-these-dashes.-Its-mostly-old-tricks-except-for-the-sexchange-and-hickflip.-i-think-some-of-you-will-enjoy-it.-Sorry-if-the-resolution-isn’t-clear-enough.

Video

Jonny

4 things…2 statements and 2 questions

1. Great video, one of my favorites
  2. Great band, another one of my favorites
  3. What kind of shoes are those white ones?
  4. Hows the nimbus x street?

and again great video:)

very nice video. I enjoyed that more than i have enjoyed any video in a while.

wow…that was relly nice. i think it fit the music really well. was that a reply to sponge’s callout b/c if not it could be. i think you did an uber sweet job

Awesome job Jonny, I like seeing how your style is changing. I really liked it.

Johnny!
haven’t heard from you in a while.
glad to see your still kickin’ ass.
great job man!

Chase

Jonny!! GREAT GOD ON THE HICK FLIP!!! Im so happy for you!! Hopefully i will be able to ride more and land one soon!!

That was great :smiley: A very relaxed video. You’re good at ww’s.

Hahaha, you should invest in a new keyboard, or just steal one from your school.
Nice video man.

Is your seat pointing down lots?

:smiley: :sunglasses: :smiley:

+1

that video was a pleasure to watch dude :slight_smile: how does the nimbus x street perform? i dont see many of them around and thought there might be a good reason but that looked perfect in every way.

that was so great jonny. and filmin you was fun too.

Good stuff man. I love your mellow freestyle infused street… ways. You must be a pro at those dashes by now, no new keyboard yet? what are you gonna do when you get one that works? Dashes for life. Backwards stand up ww. :astonished:

1)Thanks!
2)Flyleaf-is-awesome-aren’t-they?They’re-kinda-like-paramore.
3)They’re-Lakai-my-best-friend-Anthony-got-the-for-me.:-)They’re-great.
4)Its-been-good-for-me.-I-like-it-a-lot.

Anyways,-thanks-again,-glad-you-liked-it.

That-rocks-I’m-glad-you-enjoyed-it.

Hey-dude.-Thanks!

About-it-being-a-response-sponge’s-thread,-it-isn’t-.-Don’t-mean-to-deviate-but-while-I’m-on-the-subject-I-think-that-whole-thread-is-trash.-If-I-were-a-mod-I-would-move-it-to-the-trash-section-of-these-forums.-My-thought-is-this:-how-is-some-dude-who-no-unicyclist-has-ever-even-heard-of-and-someone-who-doesnt-have-any-viable-video-backing-tell-hundreds-of-unicyclists-how-to-film-and-ride?-Its-hogwash.

Sorry-for-that-rant.

Thanks-Spencer.-Yeah-I-really-am-trying-to-change-my-style-I’m-trying-to-focus-on-flip-variations-and-stray-from-the-old-stuff-as-much-as-i-can.

haha-thanks-chase.
<3

Thanks-Anna!-I-remember-when-I-was-in-your-driveway-for-like-an-hour-and-couldn’t-get-it.-I’m-sure-you’ll-land-one,-you’re-way-gutsier-than-I-am.:slight_smile:

Thanks-dude:)
I-really-only-bust-out-the-wheel-walks-(other-than-sideways)-for-videos-but-glad-to-see-you-liked-it.

I-know-but-in-a-way-I’m-so-comfortable-with-these-dashes.:slight_smile:
About-my-seat-pointing-down-a-lot-I’m-not-really-sure,I-don’t-notice-it-if-it-does.

I-don’t-understand-that-whole-+1-thing.-It-seems-kinda-common-on-here-though.

Thanks-dude-I’m-glad-you-enjoyed-it.-Yeah-like-I-say-its-a-great-uni.-Its-really-nice-and-strong.And-heck-it-just-looks-really-nice-and-shiny-which-is-a-plus-for-sure.lol.

Thanks-a-lot-Amanda!:slight_smile:
When-is-your-next-video?-I-need-one-soon.

Lots-of-love,
Jonny:)

Forrest:)
Yeah-filming-was-fun.-I-regret-not-throwing-in-your-treflip-off-the-ledge-and-the-crankflip-off-the-ledge.-It-would-have-added-a-little-more-variety.Do-you-still-want-me-to-email-you-those?-If-so-tell-me-your-email.

Thanks-dude.:)Mellow-freestyle-infused-street-is-what-I-go-for.lol.
And-yeah-the-dashes-have-grown-on-me-for-sure.-I’ve-found-that-having-a-slightly-broken-keyboard-is-like-dating-a-chubby-girl.-Sure-there’s-something-wrong-with-it…but-with-a-little-effort-and-you-can-make-it-work-for-you.

And-yeah-i-like-the-standup-backwards-hope-you-did-too.:slight_smile:

do you think you could possibly do a review on it. I may get this as my next uni (for flat) jw. Im a little bit concerned about the seatpost. But ur sideways ww is rly rly good

Nimbus X Street is a uni worth getting, I rode moded version of it for a while.

Great vid Jon, but you know I love it.

Jas

woo nice, at 2:05 it looks like you were wearing flip flops with red socks!! Haha i looked closer and saw that they were shoes, though.

to be perfectly honest, I didn’t like this video all that much. Maybe it’s just because I didn’t like the music, but I don’t know. Your tricks seemed to be a bit repetitive, you did like 2 sex changes and like 3 hicks all on flat, and probably around 4 sideways wheel walks. I don’t know, I don’t mean to offend, but it was kinda boring.

It’s not that your not talented, you are, it just was kinda boring.

On the bright side, the stand up kush-kush was awesome!

ps. nice uni mine just came in at the beginning of the week and it has really helped me out as I had been riding a tractor 24" (aka torker dx) Your video makes me want to lean standing ww but so far it has just been about 2 feet.