What’s your name? Craig

Where do you come from? Sleepy Hollow, NY

What is your experience of unicycling? Just bought my first unicycle after I tried few times and I liked it!

6 Likes

Welcome to the community. Watch some of the videos online of people who are really good to get an idea of just what can be done on one. If you can find a riding buddy that will probably do more for your riding ability than anything else.

2 Likes

Welcome, Craig!

2 Likes

Welcome, Craig!

Do you have particular goals regarding unicycling? Road? Muni? Freestyle? Trial? Flat? Other?

2 Likes

Welcome :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks, I have my friend who has been riding for few years already and I was going to ask him for help. And of course watching some videos is always a good idea

1 Like

Not really, since I was riding a bike for my whole life and decided to try something new as a hobby. Now I am going to find out more about unicycling

2 Likes

I find the videos inspire me. I’m more into watching the extreme muni and freestyle than street or flatland, and even though I can’t hold a candle to the abilities of some of these riders it’s still awesome to watch someone do a 6’ drop into rocky terrain or to see a group of girls jump up off the pedals and start coasting on the crown in choreographed unison.

Just a few I found on youtube that are pretty impressive.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.