new way to learn to IDLE! yay

i just found this REALLY SUPER COOL way to learn to idle. i haven’t found this technique anywhere on the internet yet, but…ok i learned how to pedal forward, then back a revolution, then forward again just like from the skill level sheet. THEN i tried doing it twice in a row:1 forward, 1 back, 1 forward, 1 back, 1 forward. THEN i tried pedaling a half revolution forward, half rev. back, then forward. THEN i learned to do quarter rev. back and forth. THEN i learned to keep doing that for a long time, and PRESTO.

tell me what you think!

i dont understand, drawings?
please describe more

ok. On the skill level page , under level 3, it says “Come to stop, pedal half a revolution backward and continue forward”. Well, i learned to do that, then i learned to do that over and over, back and forth.

and it seems to help if you have good reflexes from playing ping pong or something.

Sorry, been teaching it like that for years. Good for you to figure out a method that worked well for you!

I this what you mean? : http://media.putfile.com/idling80

Re: new way to learn to IDLE! yay

On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 15:22:31 -0500, “unick 8133” wrote:

>i haven’t
>found this technique anywhere on the internet yet

That’s amazing :slight_smile:

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict

“Unicycling is like glue: you have to stick with it, and it’s not to be sniffed at - Mikefule”