New Video.

This is less of a movie and more of a teaser for the much longer sequel to my last movie “Munifesto” which keeps being delayed due to broken unis and sprained ankles.
Please give feed back and please realize that this is not a final product and more of just an intermediate project.

thanks in advance for the feed back and comments.

here it is:
Video

Wow you have such cool places to ride at.

ya that one spot with all the stairs was a lot of fun. We filmed this video mostly on the way back from moab muni fest this year. the stairs are at a college in price utah. we spent over 3 hours there!:slight_smile:

I came aross this video the other day while searching for new vids on youtube. That rail at the start at the skatepark looks sweet too great to learn on plus you can’t beat a bit of the deftones either, nice one.

That is a pretty sweet rail. The longer one where I fall twice i am still working on landing. the second time i fall i sprained my wrist pretty bad and two days later i went to muni fest. that sucked.:frowning: im going to go and hit that rail when my KH gets here sometime this week or next week.

that was reallyg ood riding and editing, but I don’t think the song suited it.

Im so jealous of those rails.

that was reallyg ood riding and editing, but I don’t think the song suited it.

Im so jealous of those rails.

Actually i kind of agree that the music did not suit it. Actually i originally had a Radiohead song on it but i decided to make this video more fast paced seeing how it is teaser.
Munifesto 2(working title) will come out eventually i promise! (haha i have been saying that forever.)

nice man :smiley:

[QUOTE=mornish]
that was reallyg ood riding and editing, but I don’t think the song suited it.QUOTE]
Good riding, filming and editing, but I would agree on the music, as you seemed to also recognize.

Fast music may have been good, but not that metal.

good riding/filming, it looks like you caught your style pretty well with the video.
one HUGE tip, jump up and far when you launch a stair set. You can jump going fast/high enough to hit at least a 7 set.

Thanks for the tip. I have had a few problems with that in the past. I sometimes cant get myself to jump off of big things like i know i should. I will definitely work on that when my KH get here. :slight_smile:
Thanks for all the tips guys. i will definitely consider these tips while doing the final editing for Munifest II.

Oh and one more thing skrobo:

you have one thing on your video that i liked very much! The whole thing was good but the first table set where you cover 2 tables in a matter of seconds is very smooth and stylish. You have a very good style. also you have some HUGE gaps and you maintain style through these also.

really nice guy!!!:wink: :wink: :wink: