New video!

Hey I have some pretty decent riding that I made into this movie. My grandfather died so it was delayed 4 days. Enjoy:) link high res
I don’t have low res yet

your working on hickflip at 12 wow, when did you start unicycling 5?

Wow very impressive, you’re really good! How long have you been riding?

I’ve been riding for about 1 and a half years and im kinda close to a hickflip, but its hard to practice since the ground is all icy right now:)

awesome stuff. you should work on trying to cranks all the way around with your crankflips because sometime they only go half
but other than that awesome stuff.

Sorry. :frowning:

Very sorry to hear you lost your grandfather.

Wow you are really good, better than me. I’ve been riding for about 5 months, how long did it take you to get the 360 unispin?

http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=304605&g2_serialNumber=1&g2_GALLERYSID=d588baa709381f8a7c4d656f12b8f4a6]downoload link, i need it

it took me about 2 weeks and my grandfather died when he was 91 so thats pretty good:)

ya only one time i didn’t get it it only went around 3/4. I’m not tht good with crankflips

Good vid, you’re diffinately improving.

Also sorry about grandpops. Hope I last that long:)

thanks and yeah i do to:)

Damn two weeks?! I need to push myself a bit harder I guess.

well I started after i had unispins down extremely well:)

sweet vid jeffey boy, that was pretty intense:D :smiley: :smiley: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

hey Tyler what’s this Jeffey boy thing huh… sees ya around

Bryan, I like the looks of the nice green uni frame and BC in the background… we’ll have to ride soon.