New Video: Uni Geezer: "Older & 'Boulder'!"

Haha yes, admitedly far from my best! But as I said in my opening thread, it was just one of those days; couldn’t land that boulder drop (even after a dozen attempts!) and broke me camera!:frowning:

Was that when you ran into it, the time thats on the vid?

haha yeah, that was that camera’s last “gasp”. I have my new one now and I’ll be handing it with kid gloves!:smiley:

Fair enough, but if half the fun of unicycling (all of it?) is being creative, trying new things and pushing the envelope as far as possible (which pretty much sums up most of what I see in trials, and certainly keeps me inspired) then I say GO FOR IT!! Terry is doing stuff no one else does, and that is a challenge to the rest of us. Maybe he’ll start a whole new trend. And size doesn’t matter!!:slight_smile:

you made us watch all that falling down stuff for nothing?! :slight_smile:
nice gap. I like what you’re doing with the coker. But I’m pretty sure you’re gonna bend it!
Good music. I could read the credits at all. I like the one wheel is better at the end.

when I’m muni’ing and see a jump, I get to thinking that a 29 or coker might have the speed to do it. Has anyone done any seriously high speed long jumps?

I rolling hopped a 4 stair on my 36er and cleared it, but it took extra speed and was more difficult getting hop height due to the extra weight and all that.

The landing felt solid but also felt like I put a flat spot on the rim, but upon inspection it was just as true as before! I didn’t get it on tape, but I want to try a 5 stair and will video that. Hopefully won’t bend/break anything like the frame, cranks, axle…bones! :astonished:

hows does ur coker not break what r u usin for one

Just lucky I guess. Plus it prolly helps that I only weigh 143 lbs. :sunglasses: I also think technique has something to do with it.

“One wheel is better! I like chesse” - did I hear that right?

Haha yeah to the first part, but I don’t remember the “cheese” part.:stuck_out_tongue: Btw, who likes provolone? Mmmmmmmmmmm!