New Video: Uni-Geezer "Joker's Wild"

I’m really excited about this latest entry in my “Uni-Geezer” series, and feel that this is the best one yet! There’s a mix of hops & drops, and the most elaborate comedy and visual bits I’ve done so far!

All the participants were eager to join in, learned their lines quick, and each person seems perfectly cast for their part!:smiley: I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it!

One thing though; I had to edit “blindly” for the most part because windows movie maker got to the point where it would not play back the timeline, so all my edits, including music had to be inserted by trial & error…and just plain guesswork, until it was right. What a pain! :astonished:

Yeah, I know I need to upgrade (badly!) to a professional editing program, but hey, based on the fact that I’m using an entry level vidcam, all shots are static w/tripod, and I’m using Movie maker with all it’s flaws…I think it turned out pretty dayum decent! :smiley:

There’s lots of variety packed into this relatively short (3:30) video, and it’s also in DVD quality res., so I would recommend that you view it in the youtube BIGSCREEN for best viewing.

As always, your comments/reviews are appreciated! Thanks everybody.

Cheers!:slight_smile: :sunglasses: :stuck_out_tongue:

Geezer-Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS5QirOZo9A

haha it was a damn good video…I really enjoyed it, just like I did all the others. oh and you got to be careful on those damn newspaper stands, it almost snapped in half when you jumped on the middle of it haha

Haha yeah you’re right about the newstand! That’s why I used my trials instead of my Muni to save weight. It just may have given way if it was any heavier! :astonished:

what would you have done if it would’ve broke?! :astonished: Any way, nice vid. I really liked it.

Uh…I would’ve probably broken as well! :wink: