New Video: "Snap, crackle, SPLAT! trials"

Ok this is JUST for fun! Totally stupid, silly and rediculous, so please, DON’T WACTH IT! :sunglasses: Absolutely no riding skills to be found! :smiley:

I don’t know what prompted me, but many of you will think I need to see a shrink!:smiley: Oh, the wonders of bubble wrap! :roll_eyes: I guess I could’ve made a total production out of it, with waaay more stuff, but it’s just a short, dumb video!

Like the closing credits say, I’ve got way too much time on my hands!;):slight_smile: :astonished: :roll_eyes: :sunglasses:

haha I can’t believe you were unicycling on a piano!

Taken trials to the next level eh? Pretty funny. Who had to clean all that shit up?

YEah I was worried about damaging it and dinging it up, because I’m selling it! Luckily it was no worse for wear!:smiley:

I’m sorry, but I found that really stupid. People out there are starving, and you’re sitting there smashing it up.

Yeah. You don’t look like a 51 year-old and you don’t act like one!

I liked the piano bit as well.:slight_smile:

Oh COMON man! I KNEW I should have mentioned a that the yogurt, apple, and the soda was past the exp. date, so it wasn’t intentionally wasted! If you really want to complain about people wasting food, visit any restaraunt in town that THROW away food every day! Grocery stores too! I try my utmost not to intentionally waste food and I have even given food to homeless So let’s not overreact here ok!:smiley:

I suppose if it got damaged, you wouldn’t have too much trouble finding a piano technician

That was by far your best video yet. You’ve become quite the rider for a youngster. Excellent technique. :smiley:

There’s a time & place to “act my age”, and this was clearly not one of those times! Many would say that a 51 year old person shouldn’t even be riding a unicycle, period! Especially down a flight of stairs!!! Screw them man! Let them sit on their collective asses and get old and fat eating Ben & Jeries and watching Matlock! No thanks!

and to think that there are people in this world who are starving to death…

OH Well, that was fun to watch!

hmmm…I’m hoping the camera was behind something protective, like a plastic bag…poor camera :stuck_out_tongue:

Lmao! Yup. I got an angry little grandma that tries to hit me with a cane whenever I hop down some stairs. She also smokes like a chimney in public areas. I should snap, crackle, pop (run over) her!

(that’s what I said everytime that “hell’s kitchen” show showed the wannabe chefs tossing perfectly good food in the dumpster simply because it wasn’t “Deemed” good enough!)

That was the idea! :stuck_out_tongue:

OMG! That rooftop pile driver drop (the link in your sig) was INSANE!

Hahahaha. It always puts me in a good mood.

here here!

Kicks Jim in the ass

ha ha nice video! I once smashed a keyboard to bits with my unicycle and hopped on a tide detergent jug but never food. I work at a restaurant and they throw out so much food its not even funny.

ha that was a funny vid
I can just imagine your neighbor, ‘that rowdy punk with his rock music’
and the piano was the icing on the cake:D
speaking of cake, I didn’t see any get crushed!