New Video Part 2

I just finished part 2 of my Wheel Good Time series. It features my brother Max and I trying out some rocky trialsy stuff in Bar Harbor over the summer. It was pulled from a VHS-C cam, but turned out pretty good. Let me know what you think.

http://gallery.unicyclist.com/albums/epluribusfunk/wheelgoodtime_pt2.mpg

If you want to see part 1, they’re both in http://gallery.unicyclist.com/epluribusfunk

wheelgoodtime2_stills.jpg

oh man that was so awsome I nver thought you could actually use a childs song for riding good job guys lol

P.S wear helmets your not proving anything but showing you cant afford them

You’re totally right. I almost put a little “Wear a helmet” thing right before Max’s big spill at the end. This footage was about 5 months ago. Nowadays, we both wear pads and helmets (we still can’t afford them, but financial aid is awesome)

I give you at least 48 hours before that song gets out of your head. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Good ciedo, I wasn’t very fond of the music, so Imuted it and put on som,e of my own. But good riding. If that was you 5 months ago I can’t wait to see a recent video!

Until the payments come due…

That last spill looked pretty rad. Right in the water! l0l

A bunch of skaters in my town made a very popular skating movie, and my favorite section used the song I’m Henry the Eighth. Maybe not a children’s song, but it’s close.

Nice movie, I agree you should wear a helmet, especially when doing stuff on those rocks.
Also doesn’t wearing a shirt with the front of it open sort of defeat the purpose?

I have to disagree with you on this one catboy I beleive these guys are the onlyones who could pull that music off in a video most likely because the one one guy has bright green shoes:p

YAY!!! I’ve been aching to hear that song for weeks!! THANK-YOU!!

i am going to use the I’m henry the eighth iam song because it rocks my next video will have that song or a song by cake

Why are you blaming me for the music? :stuck_out_tongue:

For anyone up to the challenge, try using The Ballad of Bilbo Baggins in a unicycling video. :smiley:

I’ll do it!!

We have one part where the camera is zoomed in to a sign saying NO BIKES ON BREEZEWAY. So then the song Council of Elrond from Lord of the Rings music plays, the camera zooms out and two unicyclists ride by then drop off the edge of the breezeway, and with the music it gives the sensation that it’s a cavalry of unicyclists. :smiley:

Oh yeah, well I’m going to use the MUFFIN MAN!!

take that.

I’m gonna use…I like candy

or…yummy yummy yummy I got love in my belly.

My friends and I decided to make a movie using all oldies.
Twist and Shout… Jeremiah Was a Bullfrog… Louie, Louie… it’ll be GREAT!!

EDIT oh, and of course… BICYCLE RACE!

twist and shout would actually not be a bad pick for a uni movie…

Yeah, it’ll be sweet. And Jeremiah Was a Bullfrog. We’re going to use that in my friend Jeremy’s section.

Here you are, MUni-cruising from Kuopio, Finland

http://ilmaisajelijat.finnhosting.com/muni/index.html -> Video :roll_eyes:

That was fun to watch. Terrific choice in music. The last spill had me wanting to see the riders expression 5 seconds after the video stops. I had to replay that section a couple of times.

That’s some cool muni cruising. Nice terrain and even some stairs.

The file is a bit big though. DivX only compresses the video. It doesn’t compress the audio. 22MB of the 48MB file is uncompressed audio. You could get the file down to about 27MB by compressing the audio with MP3.

Quick how to guide:
Download the LAME 3.96.1 stable bundle from RareWares
Extract all the files to C:\Program Files\lame
Right-click on the LameACM.inf file.
Select “Install” from the context menu

Now you should have an option to use MP3 compression in whatever software you’re using to compress the video.

You can use AVIcodec to inspect the AVI file to see what kind of compression was used for the audio and the video parts of the AVI file.