New Video - Old Tricks

I do… I like metal 2 and bands such as rage against the machine and random stuff.

Out of random curiosity, do you like rap?

I used to like it, but now not as much. Rap instrumentals are nice for riding though.

Awesome video… Your riding is always so laid back. Its something to look up to.

Out of curiosity, where do you live? It always looks warm.

Haha, my mom walked in while the vid was playing - she wants to know the name of the song.

Everyone likes rage.

I like some rap… I just hate some of the lyrics in rap. Hate gangsta rap.

Bands like rage, linkin park, blindspott, quarashi. Their cool.

Artists like The game, 50 cent, T-pain, arn’t so cool.

i hink the m,usic was awesome
wooo death cab

y do u like them?
they have barely any feeling in their songs and are posers (sry but its my opinion)
bands like death cab, brand new, angels and airwaves, and the format are awesome because of their lyrics and individuality.
i think that song was a good choice for that video

On a skateboarding forum that I used to visit, there was a wordfilter on that. It is a meaningless insult nowadays. Explain to me how the bands he mentioned are “posers” (even though I believe you meant poseur).

Poseur: a person who attempts to impress others by assuming or affecting a manner, degree of elegance, sentiment, etc., other than his or her true one.

Do you honestly think that these bands are just teeny boppers outside of the studio? I think not.

Aside from all of this, Jonny that was an amazing video. I had to watch it twice, because the first time I wasn’t even paying attention to the unicycling. Good job.

I can’t stand gangsta rap… I like rap songs that actually have meaning…

“The View” by ordinary peoples, has to be one of the most down to earth rap songs I have ever heard.

Well I never said I didn’t like this song. I actually like those bands you just named, in fact their some of my favorite. You have good taste in music sir.

Wow see, you just insulted my music and I compliment you even though you didn’t deserve it. You must feel like a tool right now :stuck_out_tongue:

Ordinary Peoples are alright. That songs gets boring if you’ve seen defect 50 million times though :stuck_out_tongue:

But I like songs with a bit of grunt to them. Or instrumentals.

ok ok
i was being a d*ck
i dont mind some rap now and then
and when i used to skate i got into hc stuff like children of bodom and dying fetus

Awesome video… Your riding is always so laid back. Its something to look up to.

Thanks for writing that, it made me smile. : )

Out of curiosity, where do you live? It always looks warm.

I live in the panhandle of Florida. I see you live in Long Island though, and I’m way jealous. I’ll be in NYC sometime between March 22 and 29. It’d be cool if we could ride, wouldn’t it?

Haha, my mom walked in while the vid was playing - she wants to know the name of the song.

The song is called “I Will Follow You Into the Dark” and is by the band Death Cab For Cutie.

Aside from all of this, Jonny that was an amazing video. I had to watch it twice, because the first time I wasn’t even paying attention to the unicycling. Good job.

Thanks a lot dude. : )

That really made me smile. Awesome video. :slight_smile:

That was a great video. It’s good to see it when people put together videos that are original.

That’d actually be pretty sweet. I’d have to check up with my folks, but keep me posted. Sounds like a good idea. I’ll warn you that I’m not that great. A 3spin is the best trick I’ve got so far.