NEW VIDEO: Forest Muni 8/5/06

Well first off, if you’re implying the perverse meaning, then no, that’s not it.

Basically, there’s just no explanation for it. It just…is. You know, like gravity, and Al Gore.

No implication on my part. Your reply capper was funny! You have a good sense 'o humor!:smiley:

I really liked the suicide mount!! how many times did you miss (hurt yourself) before you landed that?? I’m always too scared to try.

funny thing is, it’s a lot easier than one might think. Once you do it, it’s like…wow that was pretty easy! I can land it just about every time, especially on even ground. It is easier when the saddle is low so you can jump up and on the seat easier.

that looked really fun. your hops are getting great by the way.

when is your next ride planned? I want to come:)

congrats on the suicide mount. once you cmmit it’s retty easy, but before then it’s prety scary.

thanks Miles! This Saturday me and jim will be meeting up with Vivalargo (John Long) and probably some of his SB uni group for a muni adventure in the Santa Monica Mountains! Should be a blast! Great if you could join us. Good night all…:smiley:

that was cool i woulda been scared to ride down the cactus trail. that looks scary.

You have the coolest cat ever…I wish my cat could,be a jumping mentor…but shes the kinda cat that only has 2 speeds, slow and sleep.

“slow and sleep” Lol!:smiley:

I learned my lesson with cactus from a couple weeks back when I got SCEWERED with about 20 spines from a cactus that I accidentally sat down on! It was just one that I didn’t notice, 'till I got stabbed in the arse! :astonished: