New Video! ~downtown trials

I made a little city trials video this afternoon, in downtown Helena. At first, I didn’t want to go, because I had a sore throat and wasn’t feeling well, but I’m glad I did. I had a blast.

The camera shots are terrible, as usual, because I dont have a tripod or anybody to hold the camera for me, so I have to set it down on whatever obstacle I can find, but its not too bad.
It has no music, yet.

Here’s the link:

http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/?g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId=163788

The place with all the posts was really really fun. At first, the busy road with all the cars zooming by made me nervous (hence the exsesive hopping). I didn’t get to film all that I wanted there though, because right in the middle of me riding, a reporter from the newspaper stopped and took a bazilion pictures of me, interveiwed me, etc. so that was cool!

(the very last clip is from our garage the other day that I just stuck in)

is there no music?

pretty shibby!!
that place with all the wooden posts looks awesome, I wanna ride there.
a little too much pogo-like bouncing, ya oughtta work on that…but other than that, it was awesome!!

GOSH freakin IDIOT
(:

No theres no music. Sorry. I don’t have any to put on it right now, but in a day or two I will.

So if you really care that much, watch it again in a few days…

You know, I do feel pretty stupid now… seeing as how I read that post TWICE before asking my question. :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice riding. :slight_smile: That post place was made for unicycle trials! I wish I could have been there.

Andrew

Nice movie but with music its even beter.
PS: the red car that passes is cool:D

nicely done… i noticed even with the hopping form log to log you seem to be doin it seat out in fornt… nicely done

Chase

I liked it! Which Helena were you in?

Helena, Montana.

Great riding.
Tell me when you have put some music in there so I can enjoy it even more.

Yeah, nice riding. Your gaps are a really good and your pops onto the rocks look good too. I wish I could get that distance SIF when gapping. Good Show!

Thanks for the comments everyone.

I finally put some noise on it… I couldn’t get it to end right so I just left it. But anyway, here’s the ‘new’ link: http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/?g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId=163879

Nice video :slight_smile:

Glad to see i’m not the only one who does stuff with totally excessive prehops, i’m sure you will all see when I get around to posting some vids…

Well the part that’s censored is fake…I didn’t take anything out. :slight_smile:

Re: New Video! ~downtown trials

On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 19:58:06 -0600, Murde Mental wrote:

>You know, I do feel pretty stupid now… seeing as how I read that post
>TWICE before asking my question. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, funny things can happen if you read negations twice.

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict

“erectile function trumps public image - David Stone, commenting on the importance of seat comfort”