new vid

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DCIJoTWW0a4
this is my latest video and the riding is pretty decent enjoy:)

plz comment on things i could improve on :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: thanks

I really enjoyed that video, i liked the rolling 360 hoptwist off the skatepark ledge. I learned hickflips before sexchanges, then I learned 180 flips, nice job getting them down.

Sweet! Good Job.

thanks guys for the comments:)

when I try to view the vid, it says that the vid has been removed by the user. :frowning:

me too… :frowning:

me too :angry: I want video :frowning:

Here

sweet vid mate, i just wish i can eventually do some of that sort off stuff!!!

oh ya sry i deleted it because i didnt really like the music so i made it with different music and i just recently broke my seat post so i cant ride:(
i wanna get the seatpoet on the kris holm street uni but i cant seem to find it anywhere on unicycle.com I would greatly appreciate it if someone could send me a link thanks:)

This will work fine/better
Edit: probably :stuck_out_tongue:

I bet you’ll be able to do this stuff in about a year or so if u just started or less because i started unicycling at 10 years old and now I’m 12 so you should be able to learn this stuff soon

thanks that looks like the seatpost they put on the kris holm 07 street exept it doesn’t have the signature thanks:)

thanks that looks like the seatpost they put on the kris holm 07 street exept it doesn’t have the signature thanks:)
opps doublepost