New vid. Table session - ashes

Hi all. again…

We made this vid two days ago, a beutiful evening.
It´s not made to impress you, we just wanted to show you how we ride everyday. It´s our last vid with our present camera.

Made by Josefposef and Batteriknutte.

Music is made by Karin Park, a norwegian Artist, maby the norwegian riders know about her? It´s actually our cousin, and we will probably use more of her songs in the future.

We think that this is the best vid we ever made, so far.

Very nice video, you really made it interesting and fun to watch.

But is that bench the only spot in your town? :stuck_out_tongue:

Didnt know you could do so many things on one bench but i still liked it with smooth riding and the music wasnt that bad :smiley:

That was nice.

But you should have done more flip tricks than just a crankflip off of that table. I mean, you ARE good enough…

Thanks, but we didn´t want to show our skills in this vid, we wanted to have it clean and original. :slight_smile:

Love the song, where could I get it from?

That was epic, loved the editing and filming.

Find more here, KARIN PARK | Listen and Stream Free Music, Albums, New Releases, Photos, Videos If you like more personal songs, listen to her old cd´s, she´s doing more tecno for now. maby hard for you to order her songs tough.

I liked it. The tunes are catcy, you’re cousin is talented. You guys are really good too.

No, our town is like five kilometers from there, it´s a small village where we live, but yes, it´s the only table:).

Just a tip, when making a video you want to look as good as possible. Difficult tricks look good :stuck_out_tongue:

Wait a minute!.. you forgot to write IMO ;). We wanted it to look good anyway, and i think we succeeded. :slight_smile:

You did :slight_smile:

And yes it was IMO. But I think people would agree.