new user name, and my first jumpmount.

I lost my login and apparantly used a diff email to register it, o well. Used to be bigsam here I think.

In any case I attempted a jump mount tonight and after a few tries I rode out of it. Not as hard as I thought it would be.

I’m still very new at riding my uni, even though I bought it six years ago. A few months back my brother and I pulled it out of the garage and decided to learn. I used a lot of great advice from this site to help me.

My poor 20’ savage is taking a beating and hopefully ill be moving on to a torker some time in the coming months. I would ultimately like to do some muni trail type stuff. I have little intrest in trials style riding. I would also like something that can keep up with a mountain b!ke that is ridden at an easy pace.

Is a 24" the right wheelsize for this? The 20’ seems pretty slow. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

if you want to keep up with mountain bikes, than a 26" or 29" is best. they would not be very good for jumping or anything like that though.