new uni??

i have a qu-ax 20" trials. it works fine but i just feel like getting something new. should i upgrade my frame first, or the wheels, or seat. i was just wondering what is thought to be the most usefull upgrade.

How about a Kris Holm Trials? :roll_eyes:

im not sure if i want a whole uni though

Try a new seat, anything else you would be best waiting and saving your cash for a new unicycle, maybe something a bit stronger if you get better at trails?

Innes

yeah
the main upgrade you would want is the frame, butthe Kh frame is too expensive, so either get a Kh or just go w/ a seat or something, actually just reshape your foam in your seat.

How about a Muni?

Why? That uni is super strong.

If you want a lighter trials, just save your money and get a whole KH.

Or wait untill you break the seatbase and get a CF one.

i’m accually looking into a K1. nothing is for certain yet but i was just getting some food for thought. so thanks for everything so far. i’m not a heavy person (95 lbs.) so im more concerned with saving weight than gaining stength.

should i just take the cover off the old one reshape it and restaple right into the plastic base again? or buy a KH fusion cover, because the qu-ax seat is the same design as the KH saddle

should i just take the cover off the old one reshape it and restaple right into the plastic base again? or buy a KH fusion cover, because the qu-ax seat is the same design as the KH saddle

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
srry:o . my computer spazzed out on me. i didn’t try to post it that many times!!

Try plastic pedals

Super light, and the weight comes off the outer rotating mass. I think they don’t get a fair try just because they cost less then 15 $ I am using these on my KH now. They are as light as the most $ up metal pedals. You will feel the difference.
http://aebike.com/page.cfm?PageID=30&action=details&sku=PD1096

I did this to my DX seat.

Just plied the staples out, cut the foam to what I wanted, and put the cover back on. Don’t staple the cover on too tight, or else it will cause easy ripping in sections. Keep it snug, but give it some slack too.

I would of jsut got the fusion cover, but I didn’t want to pay that much money for one.

NOO! KHs are lighter and you’ll be much more satisfied when you ride it.

I say each to their own, if he wants a K1 then let him.

But then again a KH would be a better option. :smiley:

K1 unis are perfectly fine!!! Why have the kid spend $100 more on a KH when all he wants to do is save weight(yes i know KH is lighter, but only like half a pound or a pound). Oneisenough, if your looking into a new uni, i highly recommend Koxx-One. For some reason a lot of people on these forums dislike k1 unis, but in all reality they are nearly as good as a KH for a cheaper price.(and they look cool too!)

well, the k1/kh battle continues. haha. im not sure what i want yet for sure, if possiblle, keep the arguement going, keep it nice<–haha, but i like this info and opinions. thanks guys.

What about Onza, w/ their new ISIS hub?

Onza 5.75 kg.
Koxx 1 < 6 kg.
KH 5.65 kg?

well, its an option but i’ve heard the best things about kh and k1 and i can get them all for about the same price, so i havent made up my mind yet.