New Uni

We just got some new sem cycles for our club and even the new riders love them
also you may want to look at a schwinn.


I have been riding for about three years now and am interested in getting a new
uni. I was wondering wat kind of uni I should get because I am about a level 3
rider and some times go off road? I was wondering what the best type would be
for me to get so that I could go off road and still ride it freestyle?